I want a soda

jarkofjarkof Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Fuck beer I just really want a regular old coke right now and also fuck Cocklet.

Comments

• Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    You just had two of them like an hour ago
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2010
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    ^
    NOOOOOOOOOO!!!111
    I dont want that shit. I want like a classic coke dammit. Not this pepsi shit i got now.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2010
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    crystal-pepsi.jpg

Cola that is pepsi... touche' salesman. Touche'
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    3813234233_65d920b0fa.jpg

ZOMG that stuff is delicious! It's literally like the Wine of Soda's. Cream Soda FTW!
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    ^
    Agreed on the cream soda but not strawberry flavored. I like the regulars.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited July 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    ^
    NOOOOOOOOOO!!!111
    I dont want that shit. I want like a classic coke dammit. Not this pepsi shit i got now.

pepsi-murder.jpg
    and also fuck Cocklet.

I'm just curious, but what caused you to hate zoklet?
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    vozhde wrote: »
    pepsi-murder.jpg

I'm just curious, but what caused you to hate zoklet?

DRAMA! About the whole totse coming back thing is what really annoyed me. Like I went there a few times in the last while and everything is drama. Like no matter what forum I went to there was at least one thread or a few posts in a regular thread that were all about totse. I have enough drama in life I dont need any on something like this. I go on totse and I dont know everything just seems better. Like theres drama but its different. I really dont know how to explain.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited July 2010
    DRAMA! About the whole totse coming back thing is what really annoyed me. Like I went there a few times in the last while and everything is drama. Like no matter what forum I went to there was at least one thread or a few posts in a regular thread that were all about totse. I have enough drama in life I dont need any on something like this. I go on totse and I dont know everything just seems better. Like theres drama but its different. I really dont know how to explain.

Ok then, carry on.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    vozhde wrote: »
    Ok then, carry on.

Haha why thank you kind totsian.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »

Damn I actually remember that kinda stuff when I was little.

Anyways. What is your call everyone. Soda or pop. I have always called it Soda.
    Pop is already taken. They cant switch places. You cant soda a tire. or soda a balloon. YOu dont make soda corn or play soda goes the weasel therefore soda is related to the beverage and pop goes pop.