A Series of Unfortunate Events.... Not the Book btw

DfgDfg Admin
edited February 2013 in Life
Funnily enough I am listening to the Series of Unfortunate Events Audio books by Lemony Snicket but this thread is regarding the eventful day I had. Now, I have been keeping things hush hush on the Internet for a while now, it's mostly because I don't have time to limit damage control and I am just out of sync plus it didn't help when my Internet went down. I guess I should dig in.

Background:
I am in Uni, my finals are just days away and my class is behaving considerately better than expected, I am in good terms with everyone but for a while now I have completely switched my focus to girls. There are few girls in my class and they're divided into groups and I went with the majority. This was mainly to learn more about Pakistani women in general and to experiment my social skills and just to see how much I can push things forward. From the very start I took TDR, Remade, Goingnowhere and all my friends here at heart, which basically means DO NOT FUCK YOUR CLASS FELLOWS.

So, even though I am very close with them, I have made it quite clear that I don't intend to do anything of that sort, I do however want to hang out, have a good time and generally use them in places where a single guy can't go in, places such as weddings. Also, thanks to them I am starting to realize that I am quite sexy and an all around great guy and a total BF/Husband material.

Which I already know but I am mostly judged by women on Facebook, it was always different IRL. Also, it seems I am getting a lot of attention in the University, I was supposed to keep a low profile. I am the only guy practically hanging with a group of girls and close contact with them, I meant standing together and other stuff, things WHICH aren't taken lightly by the University and things which I don't honestly give a fuck about.

I don't know maybe I am cursed with things because people tend to open up around me and they feel comfortable and safe, although I have no intention of hurting anyone I do hope they learn to guard themselves better.

Today:

I am getting less sleep in the past few days and I am always extremely perverted when I haven't slept well, you will see references that I normally don't use IRL but luckily the girls are tolerant something I didn't expect from Pakistani women. And today I just got a reminder that Pakistani girls aren't that different and you can find people that are indeed effed up or have made mistakes in their life.

The problem right now is, that this is the Internet and I can't actually give solid details although I would love to post it here but we all know it's not a wise decision. So, I will try to be as vague as possible...

Emmm, fuck can't be vague. Okay, for the damn story contact me on Skype.

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Really glad to hear you've got the self-control not to fuck classmates. Maybe the last couple of weeks is forgivable but if you have to see them almost every day it's not something to be taken lightly. They see you with another girl, even talking/having a smoke/etc they'll freak out. At least here they do. Pakistani Women don't sound much different really. Especially with your finals not far off. Don't need a slip-up there. No Sir.
    The best thing I found is if you get the urge to do the deed, go :fap: and before you know it, that urge will go and your blood will return to the larger, neo-cortex head and boom! Back to clarity.

The fact they realise you're that good material, you can seriously use that to exploit situations. Now I don't mean that in a malicious way, but as you said - weddings etc. Social situations are great for networking and finding new contacts. That's why it's not worth having a night of fun for what seems like years of hell when these girls see you with others. Sure, Heaven 17 - Temptation will be playing on loop in your head as you're surrounded by good looking girls, but don't crumple from the image they have of you. Someone to be trusted, good looking, polite, courteous etc. A moment of weakness will bring that down.
    Always think long-term.
    Giving advice is a good move, too as you can see how these girls react to different situations (eg. You giving advice on other guys or something to see what they like/don't like) and see if they suit you for maybe getting something on in the long term after Uni is done? Just an idea.

Sucks that you hanging with groups of girls isn't taken lightly by (typically) a Liberal, Cosmopolitan type place such as a University. Is it pretty Conservative? :confused: sounds like it, but as long as your life isn't in danger, just keep doing what you're doing, brah :) fuck their jealousy. Girls opening up (verbally, you sick fucks) around you is always good as you can get into their heads. Pick up on the small things such as nonverbal communication and you're onto a winner. The guy all girls want basically. Remember the "how to get laid" guides you mentioned to me many moons ago? Yep. You just did that without spending money lol. If you understand and are compassionate (to a degree, don't be a walkover) with them, they will most likely return the favour. From that you an gauge what they are like as partners - the jealous, possessive or downright closet-nutjob types. Just be wary about marriage. I know here in the West it's an industry more than something to be celebrated, but don't get trapped in something you aren't comfy in.
    Anyway, I'm not gonna teach you how to suck eggs. Just glad you made the progress and sound pretty stable :)

Amazed to hear they are tolerant of perverse ideas lol. Guessing none know of the bald eagle/camel gangbang but a TON of girls (that I know of in my past) are full of things they want to try and once you unlock that Pandora's box and improve at it over time, they will never leave you. Unless you make them. Needless to say, having a few lengths of paracord in my drawers at Uni helped for those types ;) depraved bitches. The lot of them. As you know, my internet is shit and I use my phone for most online stuff and after a recent falling-off-the-wagon, I'm staying at a Relatives. I am hoping to get back on soon and can waste some hours on Skype inbetween work.

Godspeed, Sir!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2013
    RemadE wrote: »
    Really glad to hear you've got the self-control not to fuck classmates. Maybe the last couple of weeks is forgivable but if you have to see them almost every day it's not something to be taken lightly. They see you with another girl, even talking/having a smoke/etc they'll freak out. At least here they do. Pakistani Women don't sound much different really. Especially with your finals not far off. Don't need a slip-up there. No Sir.
    The best thing I found is if you get the urge to do the deed, go :fap: and before you know it, that urge will go and your blood will return to the larger, neo-cortex head and boom! Back to clarity.

The fact they realise you're that good material, you can seriously use that to exploit situations. Now I don't mean that in a malicious way, but as you said - weddings etc. Social situations are great for networking and finding new contacts. That's why it's not worth having a night of fun for what seems like years of hell when these girls see you with others. Sure, Heaven 17 - Temptation will be playing on loop in your head as you're surrounded by good looking girls, but don't crumple from the image they have of you. Someone to be trusted, good looking, polite, courteous etc. A moment of weakness will bring that down.
    Always think long-term.
    Giving advice is a good move, too as you can see how these girls react to different situations (eg. You giving advice on other guys or something to see what they like/don't like) and see if they suit you for maybe getting something on in the long term after Uni is done? Just an idea.

Sucks that you hanging with groups of girls isn't taken lightly by (typically) a Liberal, Cosmopolitan type place such as a University. Is it pretty Conservative? :confused: sounds like it, but as long as your life isn't in danger, just keep doing what you're doing, brah :) fuck their jealousy. Girls opening up (verbally, you sick fucks) around you is always good as you can get into their heads. Pick up on the small things such as nonverbal communication and you're onto a winner. The guy all girls want basically. Remember the "how to get laid" guides you mentioned to me many moons ago? Yep. You just did that without spending money lol. If you understand and are compassionate (to a degree, don't be a walkover) with them, they will most likely return the favour. From that you an gauge what they are like as partners - the jealous, possessive or downright closet-nutjob types. Just be wary about marriage. I know here in the West it's an industry more than something to be celebrated, but don't get trapped in something you aren't comfy in.
    Anyway, I'm not gonna teach you how to suck eggs. Just glad you made the progress and sound pretty stable :)

Amazed to hear they are tolerant of perverse ideas lol. Guessing none know of the bald eagle/camel gangbang but a TON of girls (that I know of in my past) are full of things they want to try and once you unlock that Pandora's box and improve at it over time, they will never leave you. Unless you make them. Needless to say, having a few lengths of paracord in my drawers at Uni helped for those types ;) depraved bitches. The lot of them. As you know, my internet is shit and I use my phone for most online stuff and after a recent falling-off-the-wagon, I'm staying at a Relatives. I am hoping to get back on soon and can waste some hours on Skype inbetween work.

Godspeed, Sir!

Turns out things went well. I just ate a buffet with them and today was my last paper. We ate, played around it was fun. I hung around with them waited until they were gone and I will invite them to different places from time to time, they're a bit younger but a lot more fun to be around. Not falling for them, I have told them straight on that you're off limits to me in every way. The have started discussing their crushes with me and boys they like and hate and I am generally taken as a model guy :D. It's funny how little they know about me but hey that's my social mask they're seeing.

In regards to fucking, seriously unless I get demented cupcakes to fuck me like a bad rabbit, I am not really interested in it. These Pakistani girls are quite open to a degree, I am learning a lot more than I previously thought, it's just a fun ride. The papers went decently good, I expect some straight A's and a D or C in fucking Ethics but I just care about the scholarship. Classes will resume around 24-26 and I would get three days off per week :D.

Apart from that, things have been going on slowly, I was expecting to get my dick wet on Valentine's day but fucking fuck I was so busy with the papers and rock that I couldn't give a fuck about it. In the end I just bought a nice fucking screen for myself as a valentine present, I figured it's better than wasting something on some girl that won't knew give out and knew if she did, she will be a constant head noise and expense that I have to deal with it. I would prefer keeping myself reserved for someone that really deserves it than waste it on some random fuck.

It's true that as you mature you really start to value good relationship. Although my spider senses are telling me that all four of them like me in some way or another, we sort of have an understanding that a good friend is better than a fuck buddy and they know I won't give in easily. Something I am actually proud off, I mean I am those types of guys that will never get their dick out even if the girl is naked and bending over until I am sure it's worth it. Hell if I all wanted was to fuck, I got just go to a hotel and ask the waiter to range something. I mean seriously.

But a partner > random fuck unless I switch Countries and go to a land of pussies.

ALSO, in these 11 days I will focus on my health and working out :D. Oh and girls behave just the same way they do in your Country. A lot more is coming in the future :D.
    edited February 2013
    Glad as can be, hearing you're concentrating on the work :) now, without sounding like a fag, I hate the guys at Universities (thinking UK/USA here) who I've met and accuse you of being gay if you don't fuck a girl. It's just retarded, especially when you've got priorities.

Also Valentines day saw me have a dry dick (well, smoking a joint, listening to Rick James and watching Super Troopers followed by a :fap: was my idea of a "personal date") as I had a very messy bust up at the weekend. Still, nothing ventured nothing gained. Nice job on the screen :D that will nag you a helluva lot less than some woman. And cost less, too.

Fuckbuddies are cool until emotions get involved. Learn the art of hit and run lol. Traveling opens up a load of doors, and orifices if done right. After Uni, perfect time. Plus an incentive to save up :)
    Talking of travel, sounds like women are essentially the same the world over. I've been walking ~6 miles each day with my dog, bar today, and it's showing. NO HOMO BROHUG, RAWR MUSCLES!

Fuck it, FULL HOMO BROHUG!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2013
    RemadE wrote: »
    Glad as can be, hearing you're concentrating on the work :) now, without sounding like a fag, I hate the guys at Universities (thinking UK/USA here) who I've met and accuse you of being gay if you don't fuck a girl. It's just retarded, especially when you've got priorities.

Also Valentines day saw me have a dry dick (well, smoking a joint, listening to Rick James and watching Super Troopers followed by a :fap: was my idea of a "personal date") as I had a very messy bust up at the weekend. Still, nothing ventured nothing gained. Nice job on the screen :D that will nag you a helluva lot less than some woman. And cost less, too.

Fuckbuddies are cool until emotions get involved. Learn the art of hit and run lol. Traveling opens up a load of doors, and orifices if done right. After Uni, perfect time. Plus an incentive to save up :)
    Talking of travel, sounds like women are essentially the same the world over. I've been walking ~6 miles each day with my dog, bar today, and it's showing. NO HOMO BROHUG, RAWR MUSCLES!

Fuck it, FULL HOMO BROHUG!

BROHUG

Talking about brohug one dude in my Uni thinks I am his best bro or something, he got hurt when I went out with the girls to some place to eat and now I am stuck with him as well. People just assume that it's okay to just stick with me or consider me their best bud.. strange.

Oh well, I tried to tame him down and now he will call me whenever he feels lonely, WTF!!!! I have been bed ridden for the past 48 hours, I am really hating it but I decided not to let win over me and hence I am going out to exercise. FUCK YEAH!

oh and I started working on the totseans project as well, small changes

/r/totse
    edited February 2013
    Well, someone's popular! ;) I think we all have that overzealous friend-sort, but since finishing Uni I've turned back into something of a recluse (the long walks are testament to that, as I take the battery out of my phone to be uber sure, and enjoy being somewhat off the grid for a couple of hours).

Still you didn't give into Mr Intense over there, so that's good. Fuck getting out of bed if you're ill, and probably overworked seeing how much academic work you do. After my Surgery I was bed-bound for about a week, shuffling round the house and some people still hold it against me that I'm a lazy slob who doesn't bother to see them, but they don't reply to texts etc so fuck 'em).

As for Reddit, yep, I frequent there as it's easy on my phone (I always use TOR for this place) so I comment a bit there. I do check into the &T sub but I saw you added a ModBot (without saying too much) and there's nothing to clear up there anyways. Putting my focus back here after a hiatus, and as I mentioned in the Beer thread, got some .txt files coming this way ;) just gotta find the time to sit down and type the notes from my phone I make when out walking to my laptop.

Anyway, rambling. Been doing that a lot tonight. Keep up the fight against the evil Hindu-virus that's plaguing your immune system, I'm sure your Muslim-cells will beat the shit out of it soon enough. Also Chicken soup is known as "Jewish penicillin" and helps in times like this.

Just don't say the Jewish thing. Don't wanna see your ass up on Liveleak lol.