I Guess Our Children Have Little Value Compared to the West

DfgDfg Admin
edited March 2013 in Life
You guys know how much I support free thought and ideals and I do enjoy the Western system to some extent but at the same time I know that West as in the Government running the Country doesn't give a flying fuck about Pakistan and thanks to this website: http://drones.pitchinteractive.com/ which shows Drone attacks in a creative way, you can see that 170+ children were killed in Drone strikes, if this happened in the US there would be an out cry. So, forgive me for not caring about your missing children.

Stop the Drone attacks, it will only create more friction between us, you can't stop the attacks, pretty soon these people or their next generation will plot attacks against you. Your children will be at risk, they won't stop at nothing. Imagine if your child was attacked in this manner, would you back out, would your deep hate end there. NO, it will not.

I have decided to start a campaign regarding Drone attacks, I think it's something that needs to be done now. Before more automation is added in the US Army. Drone strikes are cheaper but you forget the value of life.

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited March 2013
    And here's the US still whining about 2 planes hitting 2 towers killing a handful suits! pfffffttt. This needs to the shit to be dragged out of it for years just like the twin tower BS. ..... Guess what america? Disco's dead just like the towers attack.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Dfg wrote: »
    You guys know how much I support free thought and ideals and I do enjoy the Western system to some extent but at the same time I know that West as in the Government running the Country doesn't give a flying fuck about Pakistan and thanks to this website: http://drones.pitchinteractive.com/ which shows Drone attacks in a creative way, you can see that 170+ children were killed in Drone strikes, if this happened in the US there would be an out cry. So, forgive me for not caring about your missing children.

Stop the Drone attacks, it will only create more friction between us, you can't stop the attacks, pretty soon these people or their next generation will plot attacks against you. Your children will be at risk, they won't stop at nothing. Imagine if your child was attacked in this manner, would you back out, would your deep hate end there. NO, it will not.

I have decided to start a campaign regarding Drone attacks, I think it's something that needs to be done now. Before more automation is added in the US Army. Drone strikes are cheaper but you forget the value of life.

It has started with the US using drones against civilians. Next thing we know, every other western country will be doing the same things. Soon after that, every other corrupt government with money will join in.