Vehicle Insurance

DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
edited July 2013 in Man Cave
Just looking at changing providers as the one i'm with is arse raping me something shocking. Anyway after looking for a cheaper third party plan and reading through the contract, I find a clause stating
You’re not covered for loss or liability and any defence costs connected in
any way with:
1. operations using the nuclear fission or fusion process, or handling of
radioactive material. This includes, but is not limited to:
a. the use of nuclear reactors such as atomic piles, particle
accelerators or generators and similar devices, or
b. the use, handling or transportation of radioactive material, or
c. the use, handling or transportation of any weapon or explosive
device employing nuclear fission or fusion, or
2. war, invasion, an act of a foreign enemy, hostilities or war-like
operations (whether war is declared or not), civil war, mutiny, rebellion
or revolution, or
3. civil commotion assuming the proportions of or amounting to an
uprising, insurrection or military or usurped power.

Right, I shall remember not to transport that 30 megaton nuclear weapon in the back of the car for now on. Bit weird if you ask me. I doubt many people have a nuclear reactor in their shed or something similar.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2013
    Just looking at changing providers as the one i'm with is arse raping me something shocking. Anyway after looking for a cheaper third party plan and reading through the contract, I find a clause stating

Right, I shall remember not to transport that 30 megaton nuclear weapon in the back of the car for now on. Bit weird if you ask me. I doubt many people have a nuclear reactor in their shed or something similar.

It's more like an Overkill but still, those rules could work way WAY in the future but right now, they're comical at best.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2013
    It's political intervention at its finest. Its scare tactics deterring you against transporting nuclear weapons. It says ""Fuck you terrorist! If you use our rental cars for nuclear terrorism you wont get you deposit back if you have an accident""