Comic Books

ArkansanArkansan Regular
edited August 2013 in Spurious Generalities
Anyone read or collect? As far as current stuff goes I follow Thor God of Thunder, Uncanny XMen and Morbius the Living Vampire. I collect anything as far the Punisher goes, mostly 90's stuff, I also have the entire original run of Alpha Flight.

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2013
    Prices bro! What are the prices of your collection?
  • ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited July 2013
    Hmm, most expensive pieces are likely my original 4 issue run of Frank Millers Batman Year One. The lot may would go from 100 to 120. I don't really go after big money books, just ones that interest me. I also have every issue of the original Age of Apocalypse event.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2013
    I like horror comics more than super hero stuff. Tales of the crypt, that sorta shit! Oh! & Vampirella gives me a raging boner.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2013
    Nope, I just view them Online. Buying them is a bit hard here. Since there is no Comic culture.
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited August 2013
    spawn is the shit so was the death of super man i like alot of darkhorse stuff
  • ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited August 2013
    Darkhorse does a great job with their Conan stuff, worth checking out if you are into their stuff.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited August 2013
    I own like 10 spawn comics and 2 random amazing Spider-Man comics. They were all gifts and are packed away so idk any specifics. I also used to own the directors cut version of Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, but that burned up in the fire with most of my other shit...