They're a lot of old Totse members on Reddit

DfgDfg Admin
edited October 2013 in Life
Stumbled on to three of them already.

^one is there, and two were from some different comments. And it seems people are still there.

So, I am going to ask them to join up and share their knowledge with us. It's high time I actively start campaigning.

EDIT: Removed link

Comments

• DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited October 2013
    It would be awesome to see some of the old guard make it back here at some stage.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2013
    Sure would! Xxombie's boobies are missed, that's for sure but in all seriousness it seems both Zoklet and here have matured a load over the past few months (judging by the thread which to me, seems like an olive branch-like-action). Fresh input would be great, as would the nostalgic chats around the campfire.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2013
    It would be awesome to see some of the old guard make it back here at some stage.
    RemadE wrote: »
    Sure would! Xxombie's boobies are missed, that's for sure but in all seriousness it seems both Zoklet and here have matured a load over the past few months (judging by the thread which to me, seems like an olive branch-like-action). Fresh input would be great, as would the nostalgic chats around the campfire.

Actually in talks with them via messages, hence I removed the link. They have opted to support /r/totse

Also, xxombie is on twitter and Facebook. She is modeling now.