IJW: The Island (2005)

IMDB

Staring Scarlett Johansson in her prime and nothing else actually, but here is the short snippet if you must know.
A man goes on the run after he discovers that he is actually a "harvestable being", and is being kept as a source of replacement parts, along with others, in a Utopian facility.

So, the story is pretty much what the summary says, however, the left out one key bit, it stars fucking Scarlett Johansson with her puffy lips and that seduction routine. It's a huge distraction but I confess I actually watched the movie just for her, so even if the plot is a bit thin and it's just fucking loud bangs and explosions which I enjoyed btw, I still rate it higher.

Although I do hate FUCKING MICHEAL BAY for not letting Scarlett Johansson go topless in this movie, I mean fuck trying to keep it PG-13, why would you fucking do that. But apart from that grudge, the movie was fairly decent, it has an easy to understand plot and gives a good idea however it's basically a rip of other movies and ideas, so there is nothing new.

APART from ACTION, and when I say ACTION, I mean tons of action, car crashing, jumps, fights and explosions. It has Micheal Bay written all over it which is okay, plus it has some of the best shots that highlight Scarlett Johansson beauty and when you see them you immediately remember Transformers with Megan Fox.

Overall, it's like 8/10 two points purely for Scarlett Johansson and 6 for the actual movie, if you're a fan of her, do watch it. She is sexy as fuck in this flick, hell all her flicks from 2005-2004 era she looks like the bomb.

Although she is fine in Captain America as well.
Tagged: