If you hate pedos read this

Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
There was an MC at bike events here in West Central Florida by the name of Randy C Akers AKA Radical Randy. He has been dropped from all the events he was the regular MC at including Quaker Steak & Lube's bike night, Plant City Bike Night, Zephyrhills Music and Motorcycles and many others all over the South Eastern United States. He has been charged with sexual misconduct with a minor several times over the last 15 years and has beaten the charges every time as his mother is wealthy and connected. But this time his ass is finally in the trick bag.

He has been married to the same woman for ten years who has a daughter that just turned 19. He has been diddling her for the last five years. The poor girl just came forward 4 months ago after fleeing to Arizona 7 months ago. She has contacted the authorities with the support of her mother and Randy's future ex-wife. He was on the lamb with his whereabouts unknown even by the tight knit biker community in Seffner, FL. He resurfaced last month when his mother took out a $200,000 loan against several of her properties to pay for what is sure to be a costly legal defense.

He has a facebook page for his business Radical Event Promotions. This pages privacy setting are such that you do not have to be accepted by him as a friend to post on his timeline. I have 7 or 8 troll only facebook accounts which I have been using to post pedobear images and other pedo memes as comments to the events on his timeline. He has thus far blocked 3 of these troll accounts. He has close to 1500 friends who have all received, by now, the notifications of these comments I have posted.

Why am I telling all of you this? Think Bill Keller. Think publicity. Think trolling for something of value rather than just trolling the same 50 to 100 users who are immune to it after over a decade of trolling one another. So if you hate pedos, want to troll the fuck out of one, and ruin his business for any client that follows him on facebbok simply start hitting the time line for his account with the usual shenanigans that I know this crew is capable of.

https://www.facebook.com/radicalrandyone?fref=ts

Phone number 813 763 2097