Aw, wow... the memories...

NamasteNamaste Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I was reading through a bunch of my old messages on zoklet earlier and it was sort of bittersweet. a lot of you guys are effing amazing...

like HTS was super sweet to me, but I imagine with his new modliness, and the fact he's like super sexy now will put him kind of out of my league, therefore he'll probably start hating me because i'm a loser. or at least that would be logical... in my mind. i don't know. it's sad.

Talk about some memories you find bittersweet. What was the memory and what makes it sort of sad now?

Comments

• NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    also, forgive the horrible typing skills, as i'm now using my phone, so not quite as simple as using a computer for this sort of stuff...
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2010
    the first time i got laid, then she dropped me off at home. it makes me sad, because now they wont go away as easy
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    I remember I was sitting in a theatre with my wife watching 'Our American Cousin' when some guy came into my box and shot me dead. So much left undone :(
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Too many to recall. I am getting pwned from left and right and I barely slept last night. So, I don't think it's best for me to think about the past. Got to remain positive.

Btw HTS is out of your league anyway. He is WAAAAAAY out of your league. You need to grow a stick to get with him ;). You know what I mean.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    90's. Fucking miss them. But instead of sounding like a nostalgia faggot I now embrace the fact that I can do what I want, whenever I want, and realize that life's still good. Except that one time my milk was rotten and I had been wearing the same boxxers for three days because there were NO clean clothes at all.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    I have enough memories for several lifetimes. In this month alone.
  • edited July 2010
    "Effing amazing."

:mad: :mad:
  • SpookSpook Regular
    edited July 2010
    "Effing amazing."

250_NCC_Challenge_Front_Page2.jpg
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'd say senior prom. So many memories, so many people. There was bad, good, beautiful and fun, love and stupidity.

Great.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    selling weed and making a profit. I used to have a phone that was paid for and a place to stay around all my customers, it was such a kick back lifestyle. I cant do that here because the gangs control distribution and if they hear i am selling then i am dead/seriously injured.

i hate earning money legally
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Too many to recall. I am getting pwned from left and right and I barely slept last night. So, I don't think it's best for me to think about the past. Got to remain positive.

Btw HTS is out of your league anyway. He is WAAAAAAY out of your league. You need to grow a stick to get with him ;). You know what I mean.

Well, I didn't mean it like that really... not that I wouldn't get with him in that way, but I'd settle for just being buddies and him not hating me.

But he's probably too cool at this point to not hate me... because hating me is the in thing.
    "Effing amazing."

I actually say the word "effing" in real life. It's just more fun than say "fucking". I do sometimes, but "effing" is just a more awesome word to say in my opinion. It's more fun.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    I keep thinking Namaste is British.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    Daily wrote: »
    I keep thinking Namaste is British.

That's kind of weird...
    edited July 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    But he's probably too cool at this point to not hate me... because hating me is the in thing.

Stop being so fucking pathetic and self loathing. Its really annoying. Nobody hates you. This is the internet. You are not ugly. You have no reason to hate yourself.

Pick your chin up, stop slouching like a zombie, turn that frown upside down, and stop being a pussy.

Fuck.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    Stop being so fucking pathetic and self loathing. Its really annoying. Nobody hates you. This is the internet. You are not ugly. You have no reason to hate yourself.

Pick your chin up, stop slouching like a zombie, turn that frown upside down, and stop being a pussy.

Fuck.

Enough people say they hate me. XD

And I mean, jeez, lighten up, just kidding around. This is just kind of how I am.

And from what I know of zombies, they have impeccable posture. And... I know nothing of zombies... but that being said, currently, I'm not slouching... so... idk. YAY! ^_^
    edited July 2010
    Enough people say they hate me. XD

And I mean, jeez, lighten up, just kidding around. This is just kind of how I am.

And from what I know of zombies, they have impeccable posture. And... I know nothing of zombies... but that being said, currently, I'm not slouching... so... idk. YAY! ^_^

Yeah but every...freaking...thread...your...in you say something negative about yourself. Enough already.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah but every...freaking...thread...your...in you say something negative about yourself. Enough already.

It's kind of my gimmick, though. :(

Jk, to be totally honest, I hardly realize I'm doing it. It's just become such a natural thing. But I apologize, I can see how it would get annoying. I'll work to control it better in the future.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    What's with all the kiddies ITT?

IIT we post pics of
    chewbacca.jpg
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm disappointed with the direction in which this thread was derailed... y'all could have done so much better...
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    I'm disappointed with the direction in which this thread was derailed... y'all could have done so much better...

chewbacca4.jpg

Approves.