is this a troll recipe to make meth?

http://mirror.bagelwood.com/textfiles/uploads/metanf.txt

New to the forums, usually use imageboards so sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I'm wondering if this recipe of meth synthesis is intentionally wrong. What makes me suspicious is because it calls for adding water to the solution with the Lithium strips (which I know from chemistry causes an explosion). Also most one pot recipes I see call from the ammonia from cold packs whereas this asks for ammonium nitrate fertilizer (a common ingredient in bombs). The rest of the recipe seems decent. I like this method because it doesn't seem too complicated or long, as opposed to enso's method on here. Though enso's looks legit where this looks like a suicide mission. I also read someone that this "Lord mighty" guy was a snitch and a troll who used to post bunk synthesis methods on totse all the time. Not being from the forums, I can't verify that so thus I made an account to find that out. I would appreciate the help.

I live in a place where meth is impossible to find, the east coast of the usa. I used to live on the west coast, where it was everywhere so I miss it dearly. I don't actually plan to make it, but I'm just curious (cough cough yeah right)
Tagged:

Comments

• drdeepdick wrote: »
    http://mirror.bagelwood.com/textfiles/uploads/metanf.txt

New to the forums, usually use imageboards so sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I'm wondering if this recipe of meth synthesis is intentionally wrong. What makes me suspicious is because it calls for adding water to the solution with the Lithium strips (which I know from chemistry causes an explosion). Also most one pot recipes I see call from the ammonia from cold packs whereas this asks for ammonium nitrate fertilizer (a common ingredient in bombs). The rest of the recipe seems decent. I like this method because it doesn't seem too complicated or long, as opposed to enso's method on here. Though enso's looks legit where this looks like a suicide mission. I also read someone that this "Lord mighty" guy was a snitch and a troll who used to post bunk synthesis methods on totse all the time. Not being from the forums, I can't verify that so thus I made an account to find that out. I would appreciate the help.

I live in a place where meth is impossible to find, the east coast of the usa. I used to live on the west coast, where it was everywhere so I miss it dearly. I don't actually plan to make it, but I'm just curious (cough cough yeah right)

ok drdeepdick
    this method is the same method used in my modified birch reduction tech but mine uses a far better RV (reaction vessel).
    also this method also uses unnecessary water "to get it rolling" = both reasons bring more potential for explosion.
    There is enough h2o produced as a byproduct. why add more?
    and my tek at least teaches you some cleaning of your final product.

at the end of the day this would work but is far more dangerous than using say a soda stream or a fire extinguisher as your RV. and you will most likely get shitty dope because you were shitting bricks because your bottle was puffing out because it cant withstand any pressure.

you can use the gassing method also on my tek i just prefer water titration.
  • Enzo, how do I do the gassing method brother????
  • edited June 2017
    Enzo, were you on totse2 and if so, by what name did you go by? And for the guy just above me, I used a plastic bug sprayer, you know the kind you pump, I bought it from lowes for like $8 but this was 5 years ago, before I went to prison.. Anyways.... Pour a cup or so of table salt, as in sodium chloride, doesn't matter if it's iodized or not, doesn't ,after if it's potassium chloride or calcium chloride all these chloride salts will do, rather, ANY of them will do. Pour that shit in, doesn't have to be measured either. Now pour a splash or two of sulfuric acid, which can also be purchased at lowes, or ace, or even fucking Walmart going by various trade names but basically a toilet clog destroyer.. When the sulfuric acid (h2so4) combines with the chloride salt, am ion exchange happens and the table salt (or whatever chloride) swaps with hydrogen and the sulfate swaps with chloride, giving you the hydrogen chloride gas , aka hydrochloric acid and a sulfate salt. I like the bug pump sprayers bc it gives you a bit of control over the hcl "smoke" that you use to gas. Just pump once, maybe twice, and when you squeeze the little hand trigger you see the smoke come out due to water in the air.. If it were extremely dry climate you might not see smoke, or gas. But if you squeeze the trigger over your base/np solution you should see the white hurricane of snowy crystals fog up the solution.. Hope this helps.,
  • saw another way to gas, if you're in the lab have sulfuric acid and hcl acid lying around, pour a little sulfuric into a bottle, now add, and I mean only a drop or two or three, hcl. The hcl gas explodes out of the bottle so have a cap with a hose attached to it at the ready
  • Short answer to title of this thread, NO, NOT A FAKE RECIPE VERY VERY REAL.