What is so wrong with me?

NamasteNamaste Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Yeah, I'm curious. I seem to bring a lot of hate my way online, and I don't really get it. I know a lot of you seem to really hate me, so this is your chance to tell me why...

Do you hate me?
If so, WHY?

What are some flaws you've noticed about me, and how do you think I should work to fix them?

Comments

• NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    So everyone hates me, but no one wants to help me fix the problems and better myself? Wow...
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    You're the first reply to your own thread.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    You're the first reply to your own thread.

Uh, yeah, 'cuz it sort of ticks me off when I get so much hate and yet no one ever wants to do anything about it. Y'all just complain and never wanna help fix anything...
    edited July 2010
    You wait 10 mins and decide that's too long for nobody to reply? There's your problem. No patience and low self-esteem.

I shouldn't have made a post. Should've waited and seen how many posts you would make before someone else would post.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    You wait 10 mins and decide that's too long for nobody to reply? There's your problem. No patience and low self-esteem.

I shouldn't have made a post. Should've waited and seen how many posts you would make before someone else would post.

How is that an example of "low self-esteem"... because you act as though it is, and I don't get it.

But no patience. Yeah... I have issues with that sometimes. I should try to work on it. But that's the only one I would have made, just because that's all I really had to say...
    edited July 2010
    Insecurity when nobody is there to tell you about yourself.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    A lot of people hate me after the video I put out haha don't feel like the only one. Just remember, it's the Internet and it's all about the lulz and as long as that is provided I did my part to keep it maintained.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't hate you, I love everyone.
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    A lot of people hate me after the video I put out haha don't feel like the only one. Just remember, it's the Internet and it's all about the lulz and as long as that is provided I did my part to keep it maintained.

lol ur funneh looken. But i love you even though you are much less attractive than my sexy ass
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »

It seems like I get an abnormal amount of hate on the internet for almost doing nothing, so yeah, I just sort of wondered. XD
    I don't hate you, I love everyone.

Aw, well, that's sweet of you. :)
  • Dumpster SlutDumpster Slut Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    NAMASTE:

you shouldnt care what other people think of you

have confidence in yourself - because no one is going to do that for you
  • The GeneralThe General Regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't hate you.
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't really care about you, but let me just let you in on a little something...

People don't like you because you are an outspoken moron.

Just making this thread is a perfect example.

See, at first, no one knew who you were, or cared (actually, most people still don't care, but...). Then, a couple people started trolling around, bullshiting, etc, just like they always do. And they just happened to randomly insult someone (you) and you just ate up the bait. Whereas most people would just brush it aside, you got defensive and butthurt, took it personally, etc.

AND THEN, you made a dozen threads just like this one, arguing your case, making a big deal and shit, when the trolls who originally picked on you had probably already forgotten and moved on. So, when some obscure user that no one gives a fuck about makes a bunch of threads like this, it suddenly draws attention. As if that was your original intention. So that makes you look like an attention whore. From there it just snowballed. The cycle repeated. Some people trolled you, you got all serious, made more asinine threads, etc.

And on top of looking like an attention whore, it also doesn't help much that your mannerisms are just like the typical ditsy teenage retard. So they trolled harder.

But now, the whole thing has just gotten old and even the trolls aren't having fun anymore. You're just annoying and stupid, and it would be better if you just learned to shut up once in a while.

Again, I have nothing against you, I just calls it like I sees it. Hope this helps to answer your question.

Edit: Oh, one more thing, you probably shouldn't make the first reply to your own thread about how no one else is replying just THIRTEEN minutes after making it as if you are so important that everyone who ever arbitrarily insulted you should just immediately flock to your thread. It's not a big deal, and no one cares. Stop making a mountain of a mole hill all the time.

It's just the internet, no one takes it seriously, so why are you?
  • EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited July 2010
    lol dis nigga on a trip ^^^
    edited July 2010
  • edited July 2010
    Insecurity when nobody is there to tell you about yourself.

This. You have made a lot of threads about yourself.
  • zingalongzingalong Regular
    edited July 2010
    Cloudcat summed it all up mate. Now lets blow this thing and go home... No homo.
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't hate you. I think the one you should be asking that to is yourself hun
  • Swamp JunkySwamp Junky Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Because you're fat.

/thread
    edited July 2010
    Because you're fat.

/thread

^^^This is the reason you made this thread, isn't it? I'm not poking fun, I'm really asking. Its cool, I'm fat too. You should see my beer gut and man-tits, its disgusting.
    edited July 2010
    But yeah, I don't hate you though, in fact you're kinda cool.
  • edited August 2010
    I hate everyone. You're no exception.
  • Swamp JunkySwamp Junky Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Zomg its been 20 minutes and Namaste hasn't posted in the thread?
    Wow...
  • Name's TakenName's Taken Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Also your videos sucked major ass.
  • Gorilla GutsGorilla Guts Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    everything's all ready been said but if people online hate you this much it doesn't say much for people that know you in irl. shouldn't you be out spreading your thunder thighs for your nerdy bf?
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    Wow...

Perhaps he made this thread as bait for compliments and now he is soaking them all up. Thats what I hope anyway, otherwise no offense OP but you should learn to take things less seriously and chill out.
  • edited August 2010
    Perhaps he made this thread as bait for compliments and now he is soaking them all up. Thats what I hope anyway, otherwise no offense OP but you should learn to take things less seriously and chill out.

Your "he" is a she, hence the self obsession.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    ^ Rofl. Sorry I called you a "he" Namaste if you are in fact a she and not a he or a reptillian.
  • edited August 2010
    ^ Rofl. Sorry I called you a "he" Namaste if you are in fact a she and not a he or a reptillian.

Perhaps the latter could still be true ... Jk.:p
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited August 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm curious. I seem to bring a lot of hate my way online, and I don't really get it. I know a lot of you seem to really hate me, so this is your chance to tell me why...

Do you hate me?
    If so, WHY?

What are some flaws you've noticed about me, and how do you think I should work to fix them?

I ain't got anything against ya.
  • edited August 2010
    I don't hate you. I don't hate anyone on the internet, except for the few who REALLY get on my nerves. But yeah. You're pretty neutral. I don't even know you!
  • zingalongzingalong Regular
    edited August 2010
    Lol @ MissingMuse trying to score some e-secks.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    ^^^This is the reason you made this thread, isn't it? I'm not poking fun, I'm really asking. Its cool, I'm fat too. You should see my beer gut and man-tits, its disgusting.

Not really. I mean, I am fat... but I know that and I'm working to fix it. And I feel like it probably matters less online than some other things might...
    Wow...

I got bored. Went to go do some studying before bed.
    Also your videos sucked major ass.

Dude, they're supposed to. They're just for fun.

Uh... yeah... I'm a girl... sooo...
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited August 2010
    Pretty much what Cloudcat said.
  • LostInTheWoodsLostInTheWoods Regular
    edited August 2010
    I dont hate anyone on the internet, its not like i know any of you people anyway.
    Same thing as i dont really care about what other people think of me online, who cares?

Its just the internet, get over it.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    I dont hate anyone on the internet, its not like i know any of you people anyway.
    Same thing as i dont really care about what other people think of me online, who cares?

Its just the internet, get over it.

I don't know. I felt like perhaps this was an opportunity to better myself. doesn't bother me that much, but it makes me wonder...
  • NightsideNightside Regular
    edited August 2010
    I'm quoting this because
    1) It's exactly what I would have said, but Cloudcat can cohere his thoughts much better than I can
    2) It's the truth bare and true
    Cloudcat wrote: »
    I don't really care about you, but let me just let you in on a little something...

People don't like you because you are an outspoken moron.

Just making this thread is a perfect example.

See, at first, no one knew who you were, or cared (actually, most people still don't care, but...). Then, a couple people started trolling around, bullshiting, etc, just like they always do. And they just happened to randomly insult someone (you) and you just ate up the bait. Whereas most people would just brush it aside, you got defensive and butthurt, took it personally, etc.

AND THEN, you made a dozen threads just like this one, arguing your case, making a big deal and shit, when the trolls who originally picked on you had probably already forgotten and moved on. So, when some obscure user that no one gives a fuck about makes a bunch of threads like this, it suddenly draws attention. As if that was your original intention. So that makes you look like an attention whore. From there it just snowballed. The cycle repeated. Some people trolled you, you got all serious, made more asinine threads, etc.

And on top of looking like an attention whore, it also doesn't help much that your mannerisms are just like the typical ditsy teenage retard. So they trolled harder.

But now, the whole thing has just gotten old and even the trolls aren't having fun anymore. You're just annoying and stupid, and it would be better if you just learned to shut up once in a while.

Again, I have nothing against you, I just calls it like I sees it. Hope this helps to answer your question.

Edit: Oh, one more thing, you probably shouldn't make the first reply to your own thread about how no one else is replying just THIRTEEN minutes after making it as if you are so important that everyone who ever arbitrarily insulted you should just immediately flock to your thread. It's not a big deal, and no one cares. Stop making a mountain of a mole hill all the time.

It's just the internet, no one takes it seriously, so why are you?
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited August 2010
    i go on the internet to hate people, because i feel the consequences if i do it in real life. I can treat you however the fuck i want on here, because you don't know who i really am. Hah

You are fat
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    You do all that shit on purpose Namaste. I doubt you're even really a bitch (girl).
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    Maybe I am paranoid, but dosent it seem like evereyone on the internet is a troll.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited August 2010
    I don't like you because this isn't Facebook. If you didn't bitch about all your problems, then maybe we could fraternize peacefully.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    Pig wrote: »
    I don't like you because this isn't Facebook. If you didn't bitch about all your problems, then maybe we could fraternize peacefully.

I don't even bitch about CLOSE to ALL of my problems. XD Seriously. I edit a lot for you guys here. But there is only so much I can do...