Your Daily Workout

CrazzyassCrazzyass Regular
edited July 2010 in Life
What do you do everyday, Totse?

I always stretch, then walk about half a mile. After getting warmed up that way, I'll jog two or three miles and then walk another one to get cooled down. Sometimes I have longer runs but this is my average.

After that I hit the weight machines. I focus on my shoulders, arms, and abs on Mon, Wed, and Fri, and my legs and back on Tues and Thurs.

I'll sometimes then bike or elliptical for twenty or thirty minutes for cardio and to help stretch out.

What about you?

Comments

• weathersweathers Regular
    edited July 2010
    Cardio every day: 16km cycle or 20 mins skipping (lol) along with abs if they're not aching.

After that it's a regular day on day off schedule of the usual shit: Back day, chest day, arms, shoulder, lowerback and legs.

I'd hit the gym for some punchbag time up until the other day. I've dropped that now though, takes up too much of my time. Grrrr.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited July 2010
    Me and my wife get up every day at 5:00am and walk 3 miles as fast as we can.
    Thats about it.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
    I try to go to my BJJ gym every day, but somehow weed always gets first choice.

But I'll go tonight, I promise.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't currently have a daily work out, but I plan on starting one.

I think I could use to work out a bit more... Not sure what I'm going to start with though due to the fact that I hate exercise quite badly. :facepalm:
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited July 2010
    Up until a few weeks ago I'd try an go to the gym every day.

Now I just play pickup basketball when I can get a ride, situps, pushups, pullups, and dumbbells when I feel like it. Sadly I don't feel like it all that often and I'm watching myself fall back out of shape.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
    I try to go to my BJJ gym every day, but somehow weed always gets first choice.

But I'll go tonight, I promise.

Lulz, I didn't go.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Every other day I take a 20 - 30 minute jog. On the other days I lift dumb bells, do pushups, and / or do situps until I don't feel like doing it anymore.
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited July 2010
    I stretch every morning and before I go to bed. Flexibility is important for me, easy to do, and easy to show off haha

Then depending on how I feel, I'll run a few Km, then do some pushups/situps/pullups/kayaks/bench/squats/plank/back extensions to get the muscles working.

Do that every other day, sometimes a couple days in a row. It's enough to keep me in shape and not make me feel like I'm wasting my days away.
  • ayingerbrauayingerbrau Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    I always do *something* but it varies depending on the sports seasons obviously. During the week I'll lift weights three or four times a week, and go cycling or play sport two or three times a week.
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm taking a few weeks off, but I'm going to do Bill Starrs 5x5 again, and I may try to incorporate some oly lifts.
  • SHHSHH Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    My daily work out is a joke. I'll walk for half an hour, work the arms, chest, shoulders and back. I need to start back at a real gym.
  • weathersweathers Regular
    edited July 2010
    SHH wrote: »
    My daily work out is a joke. I'll walk for half an hour, work the arms, chest, shoulders and back. I need to start back at a real gym.

Every day or as part of a programme? Prob not going to be building as much muscle as you could (assuming that's your goal) by hitting the same body parts every day.
  • DeadHamDeadHam Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Im currently doing the NAVY SEAL workout, so whatever that dictates to me is what I'll be doing for the next 13 or so more weeks.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited July 2010
    I lift my coffee cup to about mouth height about 50 times a day.
    I lustfully walk to the fridge.
    I urgently jog to the bathroom.

I push the limits of masturbation.
  • ProtopangraphyProtopangraphy New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    You guys sure do a lot of "hitting". Hit the gym, hit the machines, hit the weights, hit the abs. Do you take medication for ADHD?
  • edited July 2010
    I like to hit my heavy bag for about an 45 minutes - 1 hour every day. I usually take about a 1 minute break every 5 minutes so it works out pretty okay in how much time I actually spend working.

That's about the only thing I do daily. Sometimes I lift a little, sometimes I run a little, sometimes I do ab workouts.

All of this takes place at my house-hitting the "gym" is for fagmo's.