The slightly less retarded thread

Comments

• HydroponochronicHydroponochronic Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Why don't you...just change the password & email?
    Because I don't want to do that only to not get the conf email again. Plus, I'm all out of decoy emails, and don't want to make a new one.
    And yeah, we only have basic smilies right now. It's basic vbull.
    :mad:
    No, I retired my RiaB account because I was scared of the police and going to prison, was homeless for a good month and just recently started posting on forums again.
    You should tell me a hypothetical story that happened to someone who isn't you.

:cool:
    The other day I logged into my alt account on &Z through a proxeh and soon afterwards mike banned me.
    Wait, srsly? Mike gave us the impression that he had no idea what was going on with you. Did he knowingly ban you?
    That plus all the retarded bullshit drama that's going on over there.
    I thought you liked retardedness?

:p
    well, let's just say I'm not even going to bother posting a "goodbye late im going to &ti" but you will find me here.
    Dude, at my age, I live vicariously through people on the internet like you. When you vanish into thin air it's like having one of my favourite shows cancelled with no explanation.

:(
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    Haha, I have always had a tendency to disappear unexpectedly for periods of time. Mostly due to sudden changes in residence, or the lack thereof, lawl. Mike didn't knowingly ban me, although I do think that it's ridiculous that I or anyone would be banned for the posts I made. Sure they were on the troll side but they weren't just +1s and images.

I'll PM you the story some time soon.
  • Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hey guys can I do anything with a percocet besides swallow it?
  • HydroponochronicHydroponochronic Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Dose Me wrote: »
    Hey guys can I do anything with a percocet besides swallow it?

shove it up yer arse

Because honestly, what other answer were you expecting in the retarded thread?
  • the creator of lifethe creator of life Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    I just shit the bed

alfcking over it. There is shit everywhere
    onthewalls
    the covers
    my face
    my hands
    o god why is there shit everywehere?//?
  • BungHoleBungHole Regular
    edited July 2010
    Rizzo and Hydro are here!

If JP ever wandered over here, I'd stop posting at zoklet. And if SoH comes over, I'll try to get him modded.

I'd have such a cool story for you guys about last night. If I could remember it.....:D

I just remember taking 20 gel caps of tussin(the 300 mg bottle), then drinking a shit load of poppy seed tea. Then the feeling of a superb opioid buzz set in. I would like to note, much of the mood lift from opioids is dopaminergic, but the feeling of warm blood circulating your body and the numb, massage like feeling is mostly NMDA antagonism. And man, was I feeling it. So I popped 5 mg of clonazepam, just because I was aiming for depressant effects that night. Then I grabbed a bottle of ether, and left my house smoking a big joint of bammer(it's all my stepdad had).

I was feeling it alright. An excellent opioid buzz. First time in over four months, and it was awesome. I made it to the beach, and start walking down the shore. I feel great. But I notice a city maintenance guy stopped up on the road past the sand. Niggas grilling me. Then the meter guy is driving by, and he's grilling me.

So I find a rock, and sit down for a rest where no one can see me. I hear an engine, and look behind me. Beach security or whoever drives by on an ATV. So I climb up on the rocks, and go into a crevice in the rock, and go down and hide in this sort of cave.

I pull out my ether vial. 50 ml. I try to pour it into into my new, micro vaporization device. I end up spilling half the vial before getting a hit. I say fuck it, and use my shirt instead. I couldn't feel shit as it was, so I just soaked my shit in about 10 ml of ether, and pulled like no other. That's when it happened, and it went on like any other ether binge, only better. First the euphoria of ethereal dissociation. Then, I went into a trance. I looked out of the mouth of my cave I was laying in. I saw the ocean, and the night sky, and felt a serenity like no other. Then I took another, huge, hit. My field of vision melted into a sea of moving patterns. I lost depth perception. The rocks around me, the night sky, the ocean, they all became one 2D pane, like some kind of distorted abstract picture of black, brown, purple, and blue engulfing me. The crashing of the tide mixed with the humming vibration of the ether intoxication. My last memory was; "Where am I? Who am I? What am I?" I then transcended into the bliss, and made love with the infinite in a state of conscious so alive it would be mistaken for unconsciousness. It all became a restful, dreamful sleep, and I was swept away by bliss. It was like how one might imagine death; My consciousness, my surroundings, they all melted away, and left me in an ocean of ecstasy and serenity. I perceived nothing but pure euphoria, and not a single thing else.

Then I awoke, the sun risen, and an empty bottle of ether in my hand. The waves me lapping against my feet, and I realized it was time to leave this place. Still stoned out of my mind, I stumbled home, and fell into a deep sleep in the comfort of my own bed.

I haven't done opioids in months, and I would liked to have not blacked out and felt it all, but it was worth it. I've never felt anything like this. I've had spiritual experiences on psychedelics before. But usually it's intellectual. Usually I lose awareness of myself and my surrounding, and connect with the Universal Mind. This time, I connected to the Universal Heart. I wasn't bombarded by energetic sometimes scary, sometimes beautiful thoughts. It was the way one could only dream death would be: To be aware of one thing, and one thing only; comfort, peace, and happiness.

Great experience.
  • fractalsfractals Regular
    edited July 2010
    i'll just leave this here, cuz u guys r kinda cool too, i guess :o
    Fractals wrote: »
    lol i got prety fucked up yesterday. im still staying at my friends house on another island. woke up and had nothing to do cuz my friends had work... took some kpins and vicodin, and smoked some jwh... i went into this weird state where i'd go between dreaming and being awake, but with no transition. I was sitting in a chair with my eyes closed and i guess i was dreaming i was having a conversation with my friend. then i said something out loud and my friend said WTF and i wasnt expecting that response so i opened my eyes and i wasn't where i thought i was :eek: then i went to the bathroom to try and piss and i guess he heard me talking to myself :o later I did some mephedrone and we went down to waikiki and walked around, then went to another friends house and had some beers. anyone ever wake up with no transition between sleep and awake?
    edited July 2010
    fractals wrote: »
    i'll just leave this here, cuz u guys r kinda cool too, i guess :o

Yeah, read the post before yours.:mad:
  • edited July 2010
    BungHole wrote: »
    Yeah, read the post before yours.:mad:

CoolStoryBro.jpg

Seriously though, I hope to have a trip like that osomeday. All I need are some pods and some (C2H5)2O
    edited July 2010
    excellent trip report bungholio.
  • edited July 2010
    excellent trip report bungholio.

Much agreed.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Because I don't want to do that only to not get the conf email again. Plus, I'm all out of decoy emails, and don't want to make a new one.

:mad:

You should tell me a hypothetical story that happened to someone who isn't you.

:cool:

Wait, srsly? Mike gave us the impression that he had no idea what was going on with you. Did he knowingly ban you?

I thought you liked retardedness?

:p

Dude, at my age, I live vicariously through people on the internet like you. When you vanish into thin air it's like having one of my favourite shows cancelled with no explanation.

:(

<3
    edited July 2010
    ^^scratch from fear lives no more than a five minute walk from me
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited July 2010
    I have been bleeding out the nose for almost 24 hours now, consistently. Not like a nosebleed here and a nosebleed there, but a steady trickle, at times a stream, of blood is constantly leaking from my nose.

And I haven't even snorted any drugs in almost two months:eek:
    edited July 2010
    btw, the masons can fucking DRINK

I went to this fundraiser of theirs last night, and they have this long, long bar with a line painted down the middle. About 50 people line up and take a shot and then slam the glass down and if they miss the line, they pay $2. That's how they raise money. I approved
  • edited July 2010
    mr.blunt wrote: »
    I have been bleeding out the nose for almost 24 hours now, consistently. Not like a nosebleed here and a nosebleed there, but a steady trickle, at times a stream, of blood is constantly leaking from my nose.

And I haven't even snorted any drugs in almost two months:eek:

Dude .... Keep an eye on that shit (lol at me stating the obvious)
    edited July 2010
    Yeah I'm not really concerned about it yet but it's annoying as fuck. I'll be sitting there and suddenly it'll start bleeding and dripping like crazy, I've already stained a bunch of shit.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah I'm not really concerned about it yet but it's annoying as fuck. I'll be sitting there and suddenly it'll start bleeding and dripping like crazy, I've already stained a bunch of shit.

It's inoperable, terminal brain cancer. Sorry bud, you have under 3 months. Better get to toronto quickly.
    edited July 2010
    I'm not the kinda guy to get cancer. I'm good.
    edited July 2010
    Erorr wrote: »
    vlk23feslzv2gg4v8.jpg

Oh my God someone who finally loves me despite my disability!<3
  • edited July 2010
    Oh my God someone who finally loves me despite my disability!<3

This.
    edited July 2010
    ^^minutemen ftw
    edited July 2010
    edited July 2010
    ^^the retarded thread kinda was a "retarded hardcore thread", before mike was a bitch and stole that shit from me (lulz) the first post was a picture of GBH.

also, ಠ_ಠ
    edited July 2010
    I fucking hate the casualties.
    edited July 2010
    safety pinned and sick, safety pinned and sick
    edited July 2010
    In the dead of night,
    Love bites,
    Love bites!

They finally let us have avatars as zoklet, and Fish wont give me a goatse avatar. The tenacity of that guy!:mad:
    edited July 2010

Also whats up bunghole too good to respond to my mod shout out. We coo' but joo not as coo'

It's ok though your doing the calm respectful upright responsible attitude. I on the other hand have my hands on conspiracy so i can act however funking crazy as I want.

Always watching me they are. Always

Also I'm either on day two or three of no caffeine or cigarettes. Feeling spry as a motherfucker
    I did respond. Check my profile.:mad:
    edited July 2010
    I pulled an all nighter and now I'm about to drink poppy seed tea and go hit on twelve year olds at the beach.
    edited July 2010
    I woke up at 4am and im gonna eat this fruit punch slushy until the mail comes :o

What's in the mail?

I'm waiting for the mail too. The keys to the Universal Mind, that's what's in my mailbox.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    FUCK YEAH, I snagged a vapor curve for $65 out the door. Also, I picked up a half o, so I'm gonna be getting a shit ton of honey oil. I could make a how to, but fuck that, that's too much work.
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited July 2010
    I wonder if opiates have an affect on myopia. I swear my vision has gotten better. The obvious solution to my eyesight may have presented itself :D
    edited July 2010
    1337 wrote: »
    FUCK YEAH, I snagged a vapor curve for $65 out the door. Also, I picked up a half o, so I'm gonna be getting a shit ton of honey oil. I could make a how to, but fuck that, that's too much work.

You got ripped off
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    You got ripped off

It was marked $75, and the cheapest I could find online was $90. This curve was hand blown by a guy in Tally, and it's worked, so I don't think I got ripped off at all.

Also, you're a fag.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Also, my JWH free sample got fucking returned to sender because my PO Box is no longer in my name.
    edited July 2010
    I ain't no fag.

Ask your mother.

I visited her last night and her pussy will now be featured on Destroyed in Seconds.
    edited July 2010
    And just for the record, fuck everyone who drives a black Charger with tinted windows and isn't a fucking cop. Dicks.
    edited July 2010
    Oh, and fuck that guy at the LCBO for asking for fucking THREE different photo IDs when I wanted some beer.

Fucking Christ. I almost lost my shit on him, but just told him calmly "Man I'm 20 tomorrow, let me get a 24" and he chilled out. Dick.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    And just for the record, fuck everyone who drives a black Charger with tinted windows and isn't a fucking cop. Dicks.

lol, why would anyone (regardless of the color of their car) want clear windows? Tint keeps the car cooler, [and therefore] saves gas when you have the AC on, keeps the sun out of your eyes, and protects the interior from fading. Sounds like you're just butthurt. :rolleyes:
    edited July 2010
    I don't give a fuck about tinted windows unless your car is a black Charger. Then you look just like a cop. And that annoys the fuck out of me when I have to stop doing/hide illegal shit for no reason.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't give a fuck about tinted windows unless your car is a black Charger. Then you look just like a cop. And that annoys the fuck out of me when I have to stop doing/hide illegal shit for no reason.
    Sounds like you're just butthurt. :rolleyes:

This.
    edited July 2010
    fuck you copper
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I drive a silver camry...
    edited July 2010
    Oh yeah I saw that pulling some float at the gay pride parade on TV, my bad.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    HOLY FUCK THAT BHO WAS AWESOME, l'M FUCKlNG BAKED.
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited July 2010
    GREATEST NAME EVAR:o
    edited July 2010

lol on my island we only have crown vics. i was just on the capital island for the rave and i saw 8 cop cars in the first hour i was there, in a few different types of cars. i only see 1 or 2 a day on my island :bluecool:
    lol, why would anyone (regardless of the color of their car) want clear windows? Tint keeps the car cooler, [and therefore] saves gas when you have the AC on, keeps the sun out of your eyes, and protects the interior from fading. Sounds like you're just butthurt. :rolleyes:

this. tints ftw
    edited July 2010
    On myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy island!

lol dude just take over the island already. It sounds small and simple enough to just revolt.

Do it in the name of &T so totse can finally own land.

Yeah, that's what the Japanese thought, and look what happened to them......
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, that's what the Japanese thought, and look what happened to them......

lol this

also, this could be a problem:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaiian_sovereignty_movement
    considering i'm not hawaiian
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2010
    The new names sucks. That is all