Tell me what I should make for breakfast/lunch tomorrow?

MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
edited May 2011 in Life
I want to do something delicious for breakfast/lunch tomorrow (I wake up pretty late). Keep in mind though that my cooking skills aren't very high, and also try to keep the ingredients on the common side. Go!

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Eggs in a Basket.

- butter pan, let it heat
    - cut out hole from a slice of bread, save the cutout
    - place bread in pan, both cutout and holed slice
    - crack an egg into the holed slice, fry on both sides
    - add salt or your favourite seasoning
    - I personally like to top it off with salsa
    - use the cutout piece to make a bite-sized pizza or to dip into the yolk if you let the yolk be runny

Cook some other stuff on the side, as one of these isn't enough to fill you up.
  • StephsBackStephsBack Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    slice potato, tomato, a third of an onion and grate (or use potato peeler) cheese and add butter, put in a frying pan and flip every minute or two or until the potato is soft. The thinner the potato, the easier and quicker to cook.

or get that microwave noodle stuff, make it and add cheese and tuna (or tinned chicken, that shit's not too bad, just don't get the one with brine or mayonnaise)
  • edited May 2011
    That sounds pretty freaking good, Steph :D I might need to try that sometime. I was thinking along the lines of doing the same sort of thing with potato wedges - how would that turn out?
    edited May 2011
    it would still be ok, but consider wedges have been rolled in salt and all sorts of crap to preserve it and butter goes in nicer to 'normal' potatos. It's all the way you make potato chips, but I haven't gotten around to it.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Tea + Eggs + Bread.

Works for me.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    breakfast burrito!
    edited May 2011
    breakfast burrito!

fuck yeah - are we talking like the Sin City Breakfast Burritos where its a tortilla, plus potato, plus bacon, cheese and egg (made like an omlette)? Because that is awesome stoner food too.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Make a cheese toastie :D

(Yay, Im a regular now!!)
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    Slice up some chorizo, put it in a small, hot, heavy frying pan. Get some crisp going on, let them release some fat. Crack some eggs in the pan, keep it on the heat for another 20 seconds or so, grate some cheddar on the top and stick it under a preheated grill for two minutes.

The egg whites should be cooked, the cheese will be melted and it sets you up for anything. Serve it with good breads and butter and tea.
  • edited May 2011
    Cheers to the necro breakfast thread!

I don't eat breakfast in general, an energy drink, a handful of peanuts and a stick of pepperoni would be typical.