Can someone list all legal highs?

DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
Can someone list all legal drugs and a description on them? I know you all talk about K2 or herbal blends but I have no idea what they are still.

Comments

• Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited July 2010
    http://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/legal-highs_01.htm

There you go bro, its mostly the natural legal highs, but its a huge index, check it out man!
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    FUCKING INTERNET BLOCKS. I'll check it out in a few days I guess.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited July 2010
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    Can someone list all legal drugs and a description on them? I know you all talk about K2 or herbal blends but I have no idea what they are still.

Th d.ea website.

That will kill all your fun.
  • 0omnidirectional0omnidirectional New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    I think the majority of these are legal. I made a list awhile ago when first getting into this stuff. If it has two ** then it is not an analogue. (make sure you check all of this, I may have missed something.) [didn't bother spell checking]

4-Acetoxy-DMT ?
    4-Hydroxy-MIPT
    4-Acetoxy-DET ** tryp
    4-Acetoxy-DiPT ** trp
    4-Fluoroamphetamine
    4-Hydroxy-DIPT
    4-Methylmethcathinone
    4-MTA
    5-MeO-AMT
    5-MeO-DALT ** tryp
    5-MeO-DMT
    5-MeO-MIPT
    2C-C
    2C-D
    2C-E
    2C-I
    2C-T-2
    2C-T-4
    2C-T-21
    3C-P **
    DOC (DOB)
    DOI
    DPT ** http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dpt/dpt_primer.shtml
    DIPT
    IAP ** psyspeed
    bk-MBDB
    Bromo-Dragonfly
    BZ 50hrs
    Carbogen
    Ethylcathinone
    GHV
    MBDB psyspeed
    mCPP ** stimulent
    Methylone
    MIPT ** Psychedelic Tryptamine
    Nitros
    Salvinorin A ** atypical
    Scopolamine** deliriant (datura)
    SSRIs
    TFMPP ** Stimulant
    1,4-Butanediol ** depressent
    2-Aminoindan** stimulent
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    All I can think of OTC are Morning Glory Seeds (LSA), Cough Syrup (Codeine or DXM), Benadryl (DPH), Sleeping Pills (DPH) and Nutmeg.

But when it comes to legal RC's some decent ones are anything from the 2C series of chemicals, 3-MEO-PCP, Mephedrone, JWH-018 and 5-MEO-DMT.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited July 2010
    Sorry if I seem like a n00b.. but people really get high off of Nutmeg? :o
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    duuude wrote: »
    Sorry if I seem like a n00b.. but people really get high off of Nutmeg? :o

nb4rizzo
  • BungHoleBungHole Regular
    edited July 2010
    DaSkipper wrote: »

All of them you say? Well, that's going to require a whole website's worth of space to list... Or two....

There everywhere, in fact. The pharmacy, the grocery store, the nutrition store. Even the auto parts store. Oh, and don't forget nature; the forests, the swamps, and the deserts. Literally every where.

15ho2rr.jpg
    ^In fact, I see two recreational drugs and several precursors to illegal drugs just in that picture.

And if you think the spice rack is worthless, let me tell you a story:
    BungHole wrote: »
    Rizzo and Hydro are here!

If JP ever wandered over here, I'd stop posting at zoklet. And if SoH comes over, I'll try to get him modded.

I'd have such a cool story for you guys about last night. If I could remember it.....:D

I just remember taking 20 gel caps of tussin(the 300 mg bottle), then drinking a shit load of poppy seed tea. Then the feeling of a superb opioid buzz set in. I would like to note, much of the mood lift from opioids is dopaminergic, but the feeling of warm blood circulating your body and the numb, massage like feeling is mostly NMDA antagonism. And man, was I feeling it. So I popped 5 mg of clonazepam, just because I was aiming for depressant effects that night. Then I grabbed a bottle of ether, and left my house smoking a big joint of bammer(it's all my stepdad had).

I was feeling it alright. An excellent opioid buzz. First time in over four months, and it was awesome. I made it to the beach, and start walking down the shore. I feel great. But I notice a city maintenance guy stopped up on the road past the sand. Niggas grilling me. Then the meter guy is driving by, and he's grilling me.

So I find a rock, and sit down for a rest where no one can see me. I hear an engine, and look behind me. Beach security or whoever drives by on an ATV. So I climb up on the rocks, and go into a crevice in the rock, and go down and hide in this sort of cave.

I pull out my ether vial. 50 ml. I try to pour it into into my new, micro vaporization device. I end up spilling half the vial before getting a hit. I say fuck it, and use my shirt instead. I couldn't feel shit as it was, so I just soaked my shit in about 10 ml of ether, and pulled like no other. That's when it happened, and it went on like any other ether binge, only better. First the euphoria of ethereal dissociation. Then, I went into a trance. I looked out of the mouth of my cave I was laying in. I saw the ocean, and the night sky, and felt a serenity like no other. Then I took another, huge, hit. My field of vision melted into a sea of moving patterns. I lost depth perception. The rocks around me, the night sky, the ocean, they all became one 2D pane, like some kind of distorted abstract picture of black, brown, purple, and blue engulfing me. The crashing of the tide mixed with the humming vibration of the ether intoxication. My last memory was; "Where am I? Who am I? What am I?" I then transcended into the bliss, and made love with the infinite in a state of conscious so alive it would be mistaken for unconsciousness. It all became a restful, dreamful sleep, and I was swept away by bliss. It was like how one might imagine death; My consciousness, my surroundings, they all melted away, and left me in an ocean of ecstasy and serenity. I perceived nothing but pure euphoria, and not a single thing else.

Then I awoke, the sun risen, and an empty bottle of ether in my hand. The waves me lapping against my feet, and I realized it was time to leave this place. Still stoned out of my mind, I stumbled home, and fell into a deep sleep in the comfort of my own bed.

I haven't done opioids in months, and I would liked to have not blacked out and felt it all, but it was worth it. I've never felt anything like this. I've had spiritual experiences on psychedelics before. But usually it's intellectual. Usually I lose awareness of myself and my surrounding, and connect with the Universal Mind. This time, I connected to the Universal Heart. I wasn't bombarded by energetic sometimes scary, sometimes beautiful thoughts. It was the way one could only dream death would be: To be aware of one thing, and one thing only; comfort, peace, and happiness.

Great experience.
    ^Three OTC substances, prescription benzoes, and weed. And the latter two were just icing on the cake. THE greatest drug experience I've ever had as far as hedonistic pleasures(intellectual pleasures are another story....).

So yeah, legal highs; if you don't know plenty, you fail, if you can name them all, you're doin' it wrong......
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    I eat nutmeg every god damn day. I'll post a nutmega thread here in a bit to enlighten the unmegging masses once again.
  • AdMechAdMech Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    I can't believe no one's mentioned kratom yet.
  • BungHoleBungHole Regular
    edited July 2010
    AdMech wrote: »
    I can't believe no one's mentioned kratom yet.

I can't believe no one's said jenkem eyt.
  • edited July 2010

Wat about the choking game guise?
  • AdMechAdMech Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Peanut skins blow that shit out of the water.
  • Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
    edited July 2010
    AdMech wrote: »
    Peanut skins blow that shit out of the water.

banana skins ftw.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    All I can think of OTC are Morning Glory Seeds (LSA), Cough Syrup (Codeine or DXM), Benadryl (DPH), Sleeping Pills (DPH) and Nutmeg.

But when it comes to legal RC's some decent ones are anything from the 2C series of chemicals, 3-MEO-PCP, Mephedrone, JWH-018 and 5-MEO-DMT.

Also HBWR seeds for LSA.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
  • trippytrippy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    dude if he doesnt even know how to use google do you really think he can handle that utter loss of ego that comes along with a hit of raid?!?!?!?!?! HIS MIND IS TOO WEAK!!!!!
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited July 2010