random shit that pops into your head

edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
So I was sitting there, jerking off, when all of a sudden this weird saying pops into my head completely unprovoked. It attracted my attention enough that I got distracted from what I was doing and ended up zipping up my pants and abandoning ship. Anyway I wrote the saying down while it was still fresh in my head.

"The sands fell, pelting water like a windowless rain."

What the fuck is that suppose to mean? Thats barely even a coherent sentence... the fuck?

Does shit like this ever happen to anyone else?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yeah I love these. The brain's unconscious ramblings/poetry surfaces once in awhile. I zone out quite a bit, and when I regain attention, I usually have certain thoughts stuck in my head. Good that you wrote it down. Keep them somewhere safe. Sometimes they sound badass, but other times they're just downright cheese.

Here's one of mine:

"The Brink awaits, blessings of all the thunder in the sky."
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    So, what, is this a "stoned ramblings" thread, because that's what it looks like? :o
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    1337 wrote: »
    So, what, is this a "stoned ramblings" thread, because that's what it looks like? :o

:thumbsup: Not just stoned, it's pretty much 'mentally dysfunctional ramblings,' so pretty much whenever your attention isn't focused on 'reality.'
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    It's probably just the way you feel about something that got lodged in the back of your head. Helps to get those things out.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Sand could fall on water if someone dropped a handful slowly cascading like an hourglass of feather dildos.
  • edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Sand could fall on water if someone dropped a handful slowly cascading like an hourglass of feather dildos.

perhaps... but wtf is windowless rain?
  • evil_monkeyevil_monkey Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    ^when it rains and you forget to close the windows :o
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Or you can't see through it. It's opaque.