Pope

edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
whats up with your avatar? I saw the eyes moving and thought 'hey that's pretty cool it must be a gif' then I sat there and waited for the gif to repeat itself for like a minute but it just stayed as a still picture. So I reloaded the page and the eyes still wouldn't move. I started thinking I was crazy and just seeing things. Then I saw it do it again a little bit later, this time I know I saw it...

whats the deal? how come it doesn't replay the loop like normal gifs? Or am I really going crazy? I don't fucking know anymore :(

Comments

• NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    Whoa, never paid attention before, but yeah, I went to one of his threads, saw it the first time, waited, then refreshed, then left, then went back, tried everything and I couldn't get it to do it again. O.O Really weird. But that's sort of validation you're not crazy...

Unless you're going the exact same kind of crazy I am... which might be incredibly bad for you. So sorry I'm not of much help.

Edit: Went back to one of his threads, and it did it again, but then wouldn't do it anymore... maybe it only happens once between when you post? Idk... some kind of fucked up glitch? Weird...
  • PopePope Regular
    edited August 2010
    my avatar is not a gif, its the same as the one on zoklet
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited August 2010
    Lies. Press ctrl+f5 to see the eyes move.

eQp3O.jpg
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited August 2010
    Pope wrote: »
    my avatar is not a gif, its the same as the one on zoklet

Lies and slander. Right click on his avatar and click view image. Save the image to your computer then open it. edit: ^^Damn, beat me to it.
  • PopePope Regular
    edited August 2010
    you guys are fags
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited August 2010
    I thought I was the only one and thus ignored it.

Hmm. Glad to know I'm not crazy. Probably just an optical illusion caused by peripheral vision deficiencies when scrolling.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    I was questioning my sanity. Thank you kindly.
  • edited August 2010
    pope wrote: »
    you guys are fags

This made the thread, lol.

EDIT: I always knew I saw it move at least once, but I figured that you did it once and then removed it to fuck with people.
  • PopePope Regular
    edited August 2010
    its a gif that does not loop, I made it on accident, cause I forgot to put loop, then I thought it was pretty bad ass.