So I've been gone for a month

EchidnaEchidna Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
So I was pretty much homeless for 2 days, squatting in a house I grew up in my early childhood. Stayed with some friends then got an apt with my mate.

I just got back into acting, I went to an audition a few weeks ago and got a role in a film festival movie. The script is decent, nothing mind blowing. I've been thinking a lot about acting. I keep trying to put myself in the same line up as Leonardo DiCaprio, Ewan McGregor, etc, but I just don't see it. I guess after I get more acting experience I'll be just fine.

Besides going to San Diego for comicon, and hitting up new york and philly clubs, I haven't really been doing much. I was going to get into music again but my guitar is fucked and I just remembered I can't sing.

That's about it really, had a couple week-long girlfriends that turned out to be cunts, stopped talking to some of my friends, got closer with other ones.

One thing I really learned is how much I hate mushy relationships. My friend who is 20 isn't even dating this one girl and it's almost unbearable watching tv with them. They cuddle so close it's like their bodies are pretzels. Like just sunk into eachother's limbs. He lived with her for a MONTH without even sleeping in her bed or getting with her. Finally he manned the fuck up and put his dick inside her, but it's only made it worse. Saying shit like Andwew and Katewin and shit, like baby talking. All their facebook statuses are about eachother it's like mann we're gonna be moving back into nyc and you are settling down.

Anyway, that's my life, I'm sure I didn't miss much here, maybe Namaste got banned or something. I wonder if Unwyred is here full time yet.

Comments