Someone Put T-Shirt Hell in the advertisement box.

Comments

• LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    LOL I was thinking something was missing up at the top that would beef up the view on the first thread post . Even the ad at the top currently talking about Solar Energy Charity resembles Totse.
  • edited July 2010
    Or we could not and say we did! I understand wanting to have all the old ads back but why even bother? The set up here is already clean and crisp. Instead of everyone rushing to be the first to suggest all these pointless features and add-ons, we should all concentrate on contributing and recruiting.
  • edited July 2010
    Or we could not and say we did! I understand wanting to have all the old ads back but why even bother? The set up here is already clean and crisp. Instead of everyone rushing to be the first to suggest all these pointless features and add-ons, we should all concentrate on contributing and recruiting.

It is too early to actively recruit. We need a good setup first. I've got "This Server is Too Busy as the Moment, Please Try Again Later" thrice now.
  • edited July 2010
    Yeah, although irrelevant that is a problem, but from what I know we're going to be switching to a new host very soon and after that it won't be a problem. I just don't think we should be so quick to suggest a million features, or post a ton of complaints. Obviously the admin here already has a ton of things he's got to take care of, so let's take baby steps. Meanwhile, what we CAN do, without his help, is go out of our way to contribute good material, help build the site, and recruit members from other sites that we know for sure would fit in. Let's give Hellish time to figure everything out before we worry about what ads we want, or what features we want.
  • edited July 2010
    Yeah, although irrelevant that is a problem, but from what I know we're going to be switching to a new host very soon and after that it won't be a problem. I just don't think we should be so quick to suggest a million features, or post a ton of complaints. Obviously the admin here already has a ton of things he's got to take care of, so let's take baby steps. Meanwhile, what we CAN do, without his help, is go out of our way to contribute good material, help build the site, and recruit members from other sites that we know for sure would fit in. Let's give Hellish time to figure everything out before we worry about what ads we want, or what features we want.

Sounds good