Discovery Channel Hostage Drama Unfolds

ScuDScuD Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/7976264/Gunman-in-Discovery-Channel-hostage-situation.html

i hope some people get shot. thats what they get for going mainstream. like histroy channel. fuck you history, YOUR NOT REAL.

Comments

• edited September 2010
    But... MYTHBUSTERS IS ON THAT CHANNEL
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    I hope he kills someone :).
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited September 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    But... MYTHBUSTERS IS ON THAT CHANNEL

im pretty sure that there is only one thing she would get hit with.

KariByronDemotivationalPoster.jpg

and i would pay to see it. :hai:

i'd hit it.
  • edited September 2010
    Yeah, I hope the situation escalates in some way. Has he actually got explosives, or was that misinformation?
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited September 2010
    Yeah, I hope the situation escalates in some way. Has he actually got explosives, or was that misinformation?

deatils are sketchy, as they usually are withsituations like this. everyone talkin to cameras, all hopped up on adreniline and thier 15 minuites. impossible to tell.

my friends uncle once held an entire government building hostage with nothing but an alarm clock batteries some wires and a fuck load of ductape; for a whole 13 minutes.:facepalm: pretty impressive. i think this guy is a little bit more determined.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    Today on How It's Made: Suicide Attacks.
  • edited September 2010
    ScuD wrote: »
    deatils are sketchy, as they usually are withsituations like this. everyone talkin to cameras, all hopped up on adreniline and thier 15 minuites. impossible to tell.

my friends uncle once held an entire government building hostage with nothing but an alarm clock batteries some wires and a fuck load of ductape; for a whole 13 minutes.:facepalm: pretty impressive. i think this guy is a little bit more determined.

Wow, what happened to him? Was he arrested?
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    This shits like 30 minutes from where I live if that. I hope the supposed pipe bombs are real. It's always funny to me when Asians snap. They always take shit so serious then go crazy.
    edited September 2010
    This shits like 30 minutes from where I live if that. I hope the supposed pipe bombs are real. It's always funny to me when Asians snap. They always take shit so serious then go crazy.

I can vouch for that :D

But how do you know he's Asian?
    edited September 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    I can vouch for that :D

But how do you know he's Asian?

Theyve got his picture plastered all over the tv. Since it's so close by Ill be sure to update if he starts shooting.
    edited September 2010
    Cool. Let's see how this turns out.
  • edited September 2010
    I look forward to the result of this. It would be badass if a totsean lived near enough to get some footage.
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited September 2010
    Wow, what happened to him? Was he arrested?

yea. he did a little jail time and when he got out they lined him up with a whole team of mind doctors. as it turns out, he's doing quite well now. he writes every day, he works at the university, and he had his first kid like 4 years ago. didnt see that comin.
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited September 2010
    Theyve got his picture plastered all over the tv. Since it's so close by Ill be sure to update if he starts shooting.

asians cant shoot for shit unless the're playing Counter Strike. im sure everyone will be fine:facepalm:
    edited September 2010
    I look forward to the result of this. It would be badass if a totsean lived near enough to get some footage.

They've already closed all access to the area. They closed some roads and traffic around the area sucks as a result. Looks like the press conference is starting. There saying he took 3 people hostage and he does seem to have explosives. He's been shot and they said the device appeared to go off but they said theres no injuries to the hostages. They've got him in custody. It seems he was an environmentalist whack-job. What a lame ending. It sucks this had a lot of potential.

EDIT: The gunman is dead/.
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited September 2010
    They've already closed all access to the area. They closed some roads and traffic around the area sucks as a result. Looks like the press conference is starting. There saying he took 3 people hostage and he does seem to have explosives. He's been shot and they said the device appeared to go off but they said theres no injuries to the hostages. They've got him in custody. It seems he was an environmentalist whack-job. What a lame ending. It sucks this had a lot of potential.

evidentally he should have went with what he knew. he should've just planted it

• edited September 2010
    Hahahaha, ScuD, you're hilarious.

Stupid Asian :mad:
    edited September 2010
    Damn, he gives a bad name to crazy Asians everywhere.
    edited September 2010
    asians cant shoot for shit unless the're playing Counter Strike. im sure everyone will be fine:facepalm:

Cho from Virginaia tech proves your theory wrong.
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited September 2010
    Cho from Virginaia tech proves your theory wrong.

like i said. he probably went though something like this in his head. but with better graphics, he WAS playing counter strike. we just didnt know it. :thumbsup:

or this

• KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited September 2010
    [kari byron pic]

Saved.
    edited September 2010
    like i said. he probably went though something like this in his head. but with better graphics, he WAS playing counter strike. we just didnt know it. :thumbsup:

or this

I lol'ed. Great video.