Less banning, more posting.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    KundaLini wrote: »
    Less banning, more posting.

^This.
  • v0xv0x Regular
    edited July 2010
    Don't ban spectral. The only problems occurred when he was modding. In fact, there should be no banning for the first month of this site's new traffic.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    The only thing anybody should be banned for, is spamming, blatant advertisement, and personal info.
  • v0xv0x Regular
    edited July 2010
    The only thing anybody should be banned for, is spamming, blatant advertisement, and personal info.

This.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010

And being a faggot.

*cough* numberjumbo.
  • logiclogic Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    The only thing anybody should be banned for, is spamming, blatant advertisement, revealing personal info, or pissing off a mod while she's on her period. :(:(:(:(:(:(

That last one calls for a permaban, IMO. :o:o:o:o
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited January 2011
    reject wrote: »
    ! ! !

Hell yeah. This is great, I keep seeing more and more old, respectable ToTSE members coming back. I just hope they are the real posters and not, for the most part, imposters.

logic wrote: »
    That last one calls for a permaban, IMO. :o:o:o:o

I think so too, if it not about the poster themselves. And especially if it is done with malicious intent.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Ok why are you wanting to ban spectral? he didnt do anything that iv noticed.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    Ok why are you wanting to ban spectral? he didnt do anything that iv noticed.
    It was simply a knee-jerk reaction. Nothing worry about.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited January 2011
    This thread seems like one of those really awkward moments
    edited January 2011
    My name is actually Horatio Hornblower III. I hope this late-date revelation at least makes up for the metal anguish this thread has caused.

... but you can call me, Hor.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    Attention Hor?
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited January 2011
    YE ban that fuckin nigger

well hes not even a nigger he just wishes he was one

BAN THAT FAKE ASS OLD NIGGA
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    Pacino wrote: »
    YE ban that fuckin nigger

well hes not even a nigger he just wishes he was one

BAN THAT FAKE ASS OLD NIGGA

I thought you left. :confused:
    edited January 2011
    Don't know why you'd want to ban meh anyways. I've already been perma-banned here three times without cause, so I should actually have three Get-Out-of-Jail cards in my back pocket. Fair's fair, you know?
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited January 2011
    I thought you left. :confused:

SO DID i
    edited January 2011
    SO DID i
    How about just changing your tune into being a productive member of this society? Ever consider that avenue, son?
  • edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    How about just changing your tune into being a productive member of this society? Ever consider that avenue, son?

He contributes more than you do, and that's including your "DaGuru" account.
    edited January 2011
    He contributes more than you do, and that's including your "DaGuru" account.
    You're a mess, boy. Clean yourself up. You, too, can be a productive member of society.
  • edited January 2011
    You're a mess, boy. Clean yourself up. You, too, can be a productive member of society.

Derailing threads again are we, Mr. Wannabe Mod?
    edited January 2011
    Derailing threads again are we, Mr. Wannabe Mod
    Huh? This thread should already have been locked ages ago, as it's obviously not a valid suggestion. Anyways, if people are going to make threads attacking my good name and untarnished reputation, I have the basic human right to protest any way I see fit. Fair is fair, spammer.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited January 2011
    ITT mad faggits
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    silly fagots... Dicks are for Chicks.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited January 2011
    spectral is a hater :o
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    If you guys don't like it why are you giving it all this attention? For a bunch of supposedly old school forum veterans you haven't learned much about ignoring the trolls.
    edited January 2011
    If you guys don't like it why are you giving it all this attention? For a bunch of supposedly old school forum veterans you haven't learned much about ignoring the trolls.
    Uhhh... because they're suckers for punishment?
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Uhhh... because they're suckers for punishment?

OWWW! Thank You Sir May i have another.
    edited January 2011
    Not today. If you behave, you may have another snack tomorrow. Please do not smoke cigarettes, as they are bad for you. Run along now.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    lol! I liked that vid. :D
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited January 2011
    edited January 2011
    Shit... it's fucking cold over here. -34 degree Celsius with the windchill factor, that's -29.2 degrees Fahrenheit. I'm toasty inside with a nice bag of buds to keep me warm, but I use a window, and the air coming through the window is like it's coming right out of the top part of the refrigerator.
  • edited January 2011
    spectral is a fake nerd
    he has never internetted around real people and got his feelings hurt immensely when talked to in a harsh manner. i didnt know totse bred vaginas.
    spectral had access to the totse servers with his fake nerdness. i have jpgs of spectral talking about how he is coding from scratch some crazy botnet ddos script to destroy totse.com with and how all the downtimes of totse were caused by him. everyone hated him. i think he used to hack totse accounts that were inactive and sell the passwords like a fascist when registration was closed. that was actually pretty cool but he was a faggot fascist about it instead of just giving them out.

idk i just thought i would contribute because i fucking hate spectral and maybe when a mod goes to approve this post he will realize he needs to delete this fucking spam thread. the captcha was retardedly hard btw.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited January 2011
    Shit... it's fucking cold over here. -34 degree Celsius with the windchill factor, that's -29.2 degrees Fahrenheit. I'm toasty inside with a nice bag of buds to keep me warm, but I use a window, and the air coming through the window is like it's coming right out of the top part of the refrigerator.

I can't even remember making this thread
    edited January 2011
    ...the captcha was retardedly hard btw.
    No doubt you have issues with lids on jars as well. Try hitting refresh until the letters are the ones you recognize. Serves you right for getting your education off the back of a matchbook. ;)
  • edited January 2011
    No doubt you have issues with lids on jars as well. Try hitting refresh until the letters are the ones you recognize. Serves you right for getting your education off the back of a matchbook. ;)

Weren't you the shitbird crying for post after post about people attacking the messenger instead of the message?
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited January 2011
    Dear spictroll, I'll fuck you till you love me faggot
    edited January 2011
    Dear spictroll, I'll fuck you till you love me faggot
    48px-Face-kiss.svg.png