So I heard we're getting nuked by the Russians...

NamasteNamaste Regular
edited September 2010 in Not in MY Forum
In the U.S. Can any of you confirm or deny this rumor? >.>

Oh, what? Hai guiz.

Did you miss me?

But seriously. Answer the question. -_-

Comments

• KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited September 2010
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited September 2010
    Namaste wrote: »

Oh, what? Hai guiz.

Did you miss me?

Obligatory facepalm and no, we are not, Russia is our friend now, read up on you're history.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Gosh, what is with you guys? You talk about ME not being able to take a joke. XD You talk about ME taking everything too literally. Seriously, y'all are the biggest bunch of lame ass hypocrites ever compiled in one spot. No wonder I'm so bored of this place.
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited September 2010
    Gosh, what is with you guys? You talk about ME not being able to take a joke. XD You talk about ME taking everything too literally. Seriously, y'all are the biggest bunch of lame ass hypocrites ever compiled in one spot. No wonder I'm so bored of this place.

Troll_success.jpg
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    If you're bored, leave. Fucking hypocrite.

Edit: Also, we don't take your jokes because you are not funny.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited September 2010
    failcx4.jpg

Yes if you are bored please leave, or make a thread worthwhile. None of your threads are informative or give good information or make good conversation. Try posting in another sub forum that is specific with useful information and it might work out for you.

Good try though.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    You did say "answer this question -_-" so we did but we just chose to do so obnoxiously. I'm sure you would get much worse responses if this got posted on cocklet so if anything we're the second biggest bunch of lame ass hypocrites ever compiled in one spot :o

I honestly think I enjoyed zoklet a lot more. Like at first this place was fun, but now that everyone lame has gotten over here, it's like seriously, the worst. =/

And I'm about to leave, thought I'd just drop in to say "hi".
    And it's not like any of you losers are funny either. So...

I win this round. Don't deny it. I WIN! ^-^
    edited September 2010
    Yes, you win at not having any proper social skills. I hope this is your final goodbye.
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited September 2010
    I honestly think I enjoyed zoklet a lot more. Like at first this place was fun, but now that everyone lame has gotten over here, it's like seriously, the worst. =/

And I'm about to leave, thought I'd just drop in to say "hi".
    And it's not like any of you losers are funny either. So...

I win this round. Don't deny it. I WIN! ^-^

again the picture im going to post will be my summation of you're posts

successful_troll.jpg
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Yes, you win at not having any proper social skills. I hope this is your final goodbye.

Oh, as if any of you do?

Get the stick out of your ass, and stop being a sore loser. I mean, seriously. I caught you doing what all of you used to make fun of me for, and now you're just butthurt about the fact you're losers with nothing better to do than pick on a little girl for no good reason. This has like proved this, and so now you're all piss about it.

Get over it, and accept the fact you're as much a worthless loser as you try to tell me I am. Acceptance is important, and it helps.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited September 2010
    Our aim is to attract new members, and you people seem piss poor at doing it. :mad:
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited September 2010
    edited September 2010
    Oh, as if any of you do?

Get the stick out of your ass, and stop being a sore loser. I mean, seriously. I caught you doing what all of you used to make fun of me for, and now you're just butthurt about the fact you're losers with nothing better to do than pick on a little girl for no good reason. This has like proved this, and so now you're all piss about it.

Get over it, and accept the fact you're as much a worthless loser as you try to tell me I am. Acceptance is important, and it helps.

You're the sore loser here. You pop in just to see if you can put anyone down to make yourself feel better for whatever reason you have. Maybe your mom died, I don't know.

Losers are those who don't get along with others. Majority of people here do get along, but you do not. You are the loser. Get things straight and fuck off.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    What the fuck kind of thread is this? It's a fail thread. Why?

1. It's not funny.
    2. It's not informative.
    3. It's fucking stupid.

Go read my thread on wine in Oral Indulgences. That'll show you the kind of threads you should make if you want people to stop shitting all over you. The threads you make right now are fucking boring and stupid. They're places for us to troll you. If you make a serious thread about how to pimp out your computer, pair wine and cheese, or how to pick out the best vibrator for yourself or a friend, people will respect you for bringing something informational to the site. If you make pointless threads like this one, we will continue to shit on you.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010

Oh, what? Hai guiz.

Did you miss me?

Nobody will miss you. You Fail this thread fail's. It's all fail.
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited September 2010
    Alright im gonna stop posting troll pics before i get in trouble
    edited September 2010
    Maybe delete this garbage thread if you can. She's had enough warnings.
    edited September 2010

Deleting this thread certainly wouldn't hurt the site. Im not sure if the Mods of this section consider it delete worthy though. Better to let it fade into well deserved obscurity.
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited September 2010
    actually i changed my mind

2eb73uq.jpg
    edited September 2010
    AKIRA wrote: »
    actually i changed my mind

2eb73uq.jpg

holocaust-mass-grave.jpg
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    This one kind of turned around on you didn't it:) Go cry about it at zoklet and let us keep making intelligent posts and making the forum better.

No, it couldn't have gone better. I caught you all in an act of blantant stupidity and hypocrisy, and now you're all butthurt about it, so you're trying to hurt me. But you couldn't. Because I won.

Enough warnings for what?

And seriously, 99% of the crap on here is garbage. Y'all wouldn't know intelligence if it knocked you upside those empty heads of yours. I mean, really. :rolleyes: