Jeez, get the stick out of your ass.

NamasteNamaste Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
O.O

I've been working on my posting and all, but anything that's not serious, y'all just decide to be assholes or trolls in. Totse is sort of a shit fest if this is how it's gonna be. It's okay when I have four hours and plenty of adderall to write a detailed "guide" to something, but if I just want to make a casual post or talk a bit before I head off to bed, y'all seriously are just sort of bitches.

Mostly not even in a funny way. =/

But if totse is supposed to be 100%, 100% of the time, and y'all are gonna try your best to suck all the fun out of the totse experience, then what is the point.

Bleh, I'm kind of really sorry I even bothered trying, since it doesn't matter anyway.

Just thought I'd let y'all know, tonight, totse just totally fucking blows. Idk if you're all in a bad mood, or if this is just how it's gonna be. But just wanted to let 'cha know.

G'night.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    Again, learn to funny. Not our problem if you can't. Everyone else is enjoying funny.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Again, learn to funny. Not our problem if you can't. Everyone else is enjoying funny.

If it were funny. I might be fine with it. But it's not. Ever. Even remotely. Just because you think you're so fucking clever doesn't mean your jokes aren't the lamest on earth. They're not creative even. Just pointless. Make better jokes, and I'll be fine with it, but if all y'all are gonna do is this crap, then I want my adderall back, and I'll be out of your hair.

What a waste of focus to try and please people who won't ever be decent towards you anyway, so I guess I just learned my lesson the hard way.

But yeah. I may as well just continue making crappy post to annoy you all, because I get the same treatment either way, and it's a waste of effort to try and make quality posts so y'all can treat me like dirt. =/

I mean, they're not even "jokes"... they're just random crappy ass insults.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited September 2010
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited September 2010
    manasty youre sooooo anoying. go to the zew or somthing
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited September 2010
    Everybody step back and take deep breathes. This thread is what its all about.

Think about it.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited September 2010
    All of you need to get over yourselves.

Namaste: Quit taking the internet and it's idiots personal.

The idiots: Quit belitteling Namaste. If you don't like her, ignore her.

All the "Namaste sucks" and "Give me a chance please" posts & threads waste bandwidth, server space and my time, and it all stopped being funny a long time ago.

So get over yourselves and act like the wise adults you all claim to be.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    ^This

Come on now, we're like family here.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited September 2010
    PAaAaAAAAaAAAAARRRTTTYYYY TIMEEE.....wait wong thread.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited September 2010
    It's not just a stick, its also good for marking important text.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited September 2010
    Pointless post for a pointless thread... oh wait... whatever. +1 post me ha!
    edited September 2010
    She's unable to learn that these threads are exactly the kind of thing we've told her not to do. We tell her to quit making whiny bitch threads. When she does, we troll her and/or post stupid content. This shows that we are displeased with her thread. She doesn't realize that when she makes good threads, we tell her "good job" and are pleased with her.

In short, if she'd quit making stupid threads like this, she'd be much better off and people would actually like her.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    She's unable to learn that these threads are exactly the kind of thing we've told her not to do. We tell her to quit making whiny bitch threads. When she does, we troll her and/or post stupid content. This shows that we are displeased with her thread. She doesn't realize that when she makes good threads, we tell her "good job" and are pleased with her.

In short, if she'd quit making stupid threads like this, she'd be much better off and people would actually like her.

God, you're a moron. I made this thread in response to this crap, so what? Pre-emptive punishment? You say some of the stupidest crap to try and cover your ass sometimes.

But it's not even that I take it personally, or I'm insulted, it just completely sucks every last bit of fun out of this place for me. I mean, if I'm gonna get the same shitty treatment either way, why try? I'm not going to try to make good posts if I'm treated like shit, if anything, I'm just gonna make way more "shitty" posts. Because it clearly doesn't matter anyway.

I mean, seriously, totse is a complete and total CRAPFEST unless you spend four hours of your time to right a "decent" guide, but if you don't have that kind of time, and just want to be here a few minutes to talk, then it's total shit. And no one needs a website like that. I mean, you want it to grow, but in general, you're pretty much all fucking assholes, why would anyone want to come here?

If you wanna learn things, pick up a God damn book... if totse has nothing else to offer except a few shitty guides and the chance to get the shit flamed out of you, it's really nothing anyone is going to want to come and stick around with. I mean, y'all do, because it's your own little clique, you can do what you want, and laugh it up, but looking at this from an outsider's perspective, this is probably the last place online anyone would want to come and try and spend their time. =/
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited September 2010
    Then fucking leave. Totse has been down for 3 days, we couldn't have possibly informed you on what you're doing wrong that much since it came back up. Just fucking leave. That's all you need to do. Not having fun? Fucking leave. Getting trolled? Fucking leave. Don't like it here? THEN FUCKING LEAVE.
    edited September 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    God, you're a moron. I made this thread in response to this crap, so what? Pre-emptive punishment? You say some of the stupidest crap to try and cover your ass sometimes.

But it's not even that I take it personally, or I'm insulted, it just completely sucks every last bit of fun out of this place for me. I mean, if I'm gonna get the same shitty treatment either way, why try? I'm not going to try to make good posts if I'm treated like shit, if anything, I'm just gonna make way more "shitty" posts. Because it clearly doesn't matter anyway.

I mean, seriously, totse is a complete and total CRAPFEST unless you spend four hours of your time to right a "decent" guide, but if you don't have that kind of time, and just want to be here a few minutes to talk, then it's total shit. And no one needs a website like that. I mean, you want it to grow, but in general, you're pretty much all fucking assholes, why would anyone want to come here?

If you wanna learn things, pick up a God damn book... if totse has nothing else to offer except a few shitty guides and the chance to get the shit flamed out of you, it's really nothing anyone is going to want to come and stick around with. I mean, y'all do, because it's your own little clique, you can do what you want, and laugh it up, but looking at this from an outsider's perspective, this is probably the last place online anyone would want to come and try and spend their time. =/

No one flamed your good threads. Once again you're unable to read. No one flames good threads. If you don't want to get flamed, make good threads.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    You guys up there say to just ignore her if we dont like her. Well first of all we dont not like her minus a few. We just want her to stop making totse into her personal blog and if we ignore her she gets pissed at that too. So there is no winning in this situation. I have even tried to say 100 percent nice things in earlier threads and she took it as insults. Thats when I first started to get annoyed with her.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Stop posting the same goddamn thread over and over. Theres nothing wrong with making "casual" posts but stop making the same ones it gets old.

EDIT:Just realized this thread isnt new. still.
    edited September 2010
    It's really depressing.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    Isn't there an infraction for flooding with the same thread over and over again?
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited September 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    You%20fail%20at%20Internet.bmp

Is he looking at the &T homepage?
    edited September 2010

haha I didnt notice that. It looks like he is.
    edited September 2010

Yeah that's the totse homepage. It's just one more great moment inspired by totse.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited September 2010
    Lets make this thread, somewhat...informational?

Taylor Swift Practices For NFL Opening Kickoff 2010 Without A Helmet—PHOTOS

Are you ready for some Taylor Swift?! The NFL Opening Kickoff 2010 ceremony takes place tonight in New Orleans, home of last season's Super Bowl winners,the Saints. In addition to a parade, pigskin fans will be treated to a live concert from the recent recipient of Kanye West's Twitter apology as well as a performance by The Dave Matthews Band. Flip through to see the "Mine" songbird rehearsing yesterday in Louisiana. And to catch the Kickoff tune to the NFL Network at 6:30PM or NBC at 7PM. Hut hut hike!

TaylorSwift001-500x360.jpg

TaylorSwift003-500x360.jpg

Source: http://idolator.com/5620422/taylor-swift-nfl-opening-kickoff/taylorswift003

WOOT!
    edited September 2010
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited September 2010
    Namaste wrote: »

spending TIME and effort is what its going to take for this community to take off. i don't think you will just be able to "drop in" and have a nice little chit chat until we get some real traffic going. everyone else here is making a huge effort to benefit YOU. and people like you who just want to casually drop in and say whats up, drop your two cents on the table and have your beauty rest. people like DFG, ALL THE MODS, and everyone else here who makes a real effort to add content into threads. So build a time machine, or be patient.

i would also like to take this time to say :thumbsup:DIRTY SANCHEZ FOR PREZ:thumbsup:! im out.
    edited September 2010
    ^^Clearly DirtySpic's troll account.
    edited September 2010
    It's actually not. This is my only account. Ask any mod they can check the IP's. I do appreciate his endorsment for President though:thumbsup:
    edited September 2010
    It's actually not. This is my only account. Ask any mod they can check the IP's. I do appreciate his endorsment for President though:thumbsup:

Like IP checks mean anything....
    edited September 2010
    Like IP checks mean anything....

Whatever you say man. Im telling you though I have no other accounts besides this one. Also how were both accounts logged in at the same time and posting at the same time if it's me?
    edited September 2010
    Whatever you say man. Im telling you though I have no other accounts besides this one. Also how were both accounts logged in at the same time and posting at the same time if it's me?

Why are we allowing somebody who doesn't understand proxies to be a mod?:facepalm:
    edited September 2010
    Why are we allowing somebody who doesn't understand proxies to be a mod?:facepalm:

Fuck I forgot about that. Still Im not using one. I do have a basic understanding of proxy's. This theory that Im Scud makes me lol.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited September 2010
    Ignore the poor fuck. He loves stirring up drama too. Aka Namaste's troll acc. :o
    edited September 2010
    Well he thinks I'm kai from the old totse too.
    edited September 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Ignore the poor fuck. He loves stirring up drama too. Aka Namaste's troll acc. :o

Yeah I know I just found the theory that I was scuD to be very amusing.:o
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited September 2010
    Amie wrote: »
    All of you need to get over yourselves.

Namaste: Quit taking the internet and it's idiots personal.

The idiots: Quit belitteling Namaste. If you don't like her, ignore her.

All the "Namaste sucks" and "Give me a chance please" posts & threads waste bandwidth, server space and my time, and it all stopped being funny a long time ago.

So get over yourselves and act like the wise adults you all claim to be.

Not surprised you come from Europe.

If your time is so valuble fuck off.
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited September 2010
    ^^Clearly DirtySpic's troll account.

i've never trolled. i just really believe dirty sanchez should run. :thumbsup:. and i thouhg now would be the best time to bring it up. namanste is the ultimate troll here: we're all still posting. :facepalm:
This discussion has been closed.