Ultimate DXM trip

OnTheFringeOnTheFringe Acolyte
edited September 2010 in Man Cave
if you want to explore DXM, invest in 2 bottles of robogels. forget cough syrup or any other nasty shit that you have to taste. it's well worth it.

More than likely you will vomit after an hour or so, thats ok. just try your best to hold it off for as long as possible (smoke weed, meditate etc.)

this shit is like a straight vision fucking quest, the closest ive felt to how south park made DXM out to be. For awhile i was dosing 2 robogel bottles and everytime it was like i was removed from this reality.

one time i thought it was 2012 and that the world was becoming unstable. another time i was having mini-astral trips where everytime i closed my eyes I would be somewhere else. I closed my eyes for what seemed an hour and saw the outside of my body, except my image of it had a strange lens filter like effect. I opened my eyes and closed them again and I was inside this massive space which was a room that had walls that looked like oceans of shag carpet because it looked like it and the shag carpet moved around like the ocean.

I wish I could remember more of my robogel trips, what I remembered is only a fraction of the "places" i went. has anyone else been to the "nether world"?

Comments

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited September 2010
    Ive a handfull of trips @ 1.4 grams or so of dxm. My preferred trip is two bottles of zicam and a bottle of robogels. And I never throw up anymore, that is unless I have a full stomach before i dose up.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited September 2010
    holy shit these trip reports are crazy. ive got to try some dxm. i hope no one has been to the nether world on a trip. that would be way to much for me.