Chemtrails.

ScuDScuD Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
any good NON Half Baked documentaries on the subject of chem-trails?

Comments

• ZigguratZiggurat Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    I don't think I've ever seen a full-length documentary on chemtrails. I have seen videos on them though. I usually skip the ones that talk abhout "orgonite" and "cloudbusters". I don't get why people who think they are being sprayed with chemicals, believe somehow simple objects made of aluminium tubes duct taped to pvc piping will magically clear the air.

Yeah...in my opinion...you should just stay away from the whole orgonite thing.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited September 2010
    Once you take a couple meteorology classes you quickly realise the whole "chemtrail" thing is bullshit. So I don't think there are a lot of serious documentaries about it. Wait, overhyped bullshit which can scare dumb people into buying unnecesary products? Why are we not hearing a lot more about chemtrails? Maybe it's because they are real after all!

Nah, they're not. If the subject interests you, rent a good college-level introduction to meteorology book and read it. You'll figure it all out pretty soon. Basically it depends on the composition of the layer of air the plane is flying in wether it does not leave a trail at all, leaves a trail which disappears after a couple seconds or leaves a trail which stays and starts to form a trail of normal clouds.
  • ZigguratZiggurat Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    Amie wrote: »
    Basically it depends on the composition of the layer of air the plane is flying in wether it does not leave a trail at all, leaves a trail which disappears after a couple seconds or leaves a trail which stays and starts to form a trail of normal clouds.

Yes, this is very true. I have heard many people who believe in chemtrails say that the difference between them and contrails is, that contrails always disappear in a few seconds or minutes. This is not true. If atmospheric conditions are right, they contrails stay around and expand for quite a while, and like you said even form a line of regular clouds.

I'm really more interested in weather control experiments and things that may have caused events like these:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oakville,_Washington#Blob_Rain
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_rain_in_Kerala

Apparently the "blob rain" over Oakville contained human white blood cells.
  • FiremindFiremind Acolyte
    edited September 2010

Here's a nice video about Chemtrails. And it has a cool song.
  • HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited September 2010
    There haven't been any chemtrails since about April, at least where I live. I've been told they've stopped all over the US too which is nice to know. Maybe they just found a way to cloak them though, who knows?
  • FiremindFiremind Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    There haven't been any chemtrails since about April, at least where I live. I've been told they've stopped all over the US too which is nice to know. Maybe they just found a way to cloak them though, who knows?

Hey, you know you might be right, I haven't seen any in Canada since about April/May either.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited September 2010
    Ziggurat wrote: »
    I'm really more interested in weather control experiments

FTR, we have been spraying silver iodide over the heartlands for years and it has increased rain by 10%.
  • edited January 2011
    My government likes it when I inhale pathogens and I remain indifferent
  • edited January 2011

Its likely that they made the switch to drones to maximize efficiency and reduce human leaks. Plus drones can hover in higher atmospheres sos it dont take as long to dose everyone in a county. Also you dont have to run that stupid ass crop dusting square back and forth rows pattern you'll see hanging around in the skys every now and then.