Need help making a legit little kid cancer donation ad to tape on coffee cans

Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
edited October 2010 in Man Cave
And put them in various places around town...I'd say this shit would probably work like a charm.

Comments

• Xsubnoize913Xsubnoize913 Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    yeah it would probably work pretty good if someone didn't swipe them up before you collected.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited October 2010
    You're better off going to busy places like fancy cafe shops, restaurants, etc... personally.

Make it look legit and get a hold of a light brown sack and stamp some bullshit on it with black ink.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    yeah it would probably work pretty good if someone didn't swipe them up before you collected.

That would be a problem. you probably don't want to just leave the cans there. If i just came across a coffee can full of money I'd take it without a second thought.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited October 2010
    Bornkiller can probably make a realistic looking one. I suggest putting it at a bar for a few reasons. First of all, with that many people in the bar, no one is going to try and steal it. Secondly, you can set up a deal with the bartender so that you can come by and collect the money every week or 2. The bartender could also be able to watch over it in case any one tries to jack the can.

You should make the can for handicapped firefighters from 9/11 or something unique like that too. Cancer kids are so overused nowadays :p
    Why the fuck would a bartender give a shit about a jar full of coins? :facepalm:

And he's given the responsibility to guard it for 2 weeks? LOL. He's not getting anything from the deal.
    edited October 2010
    Bornkiller can probably make a realistic looking one. I suggest putting it at a bar for a few reasons. First of all, with that many people in the bar, no one is going to try and steal it. Secondly, you can set up a deal with the bartender so that you can come by and collect the money every week or 2. The bartender could also be able to watch over it in case any one tries to jack the can.

You should make the can for handicapped firefighters from 9/11 or something unique like that too. Cancer kids are so overused nowadays :p

if i was at a bar drinking i would be way more inclined to steal said jar of coins
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited October 2010
    If you get everything for it like a logo of a local cancer organisation, info to go on it and and the right dimensions then I can put them all together for you.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited October 2010
    Totse you never cease to amaze me.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    edited October 2010
    +10 skillpoints ^^^