Guess what?

imawolfrawrimawolfrawr Acolyte
edited October 2010 in Life
I start my piercing apprenticeship tomorrow. That makes me cool right?

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    Nope unless your a girl. The only men that get piercings are faggots.
  • edited October 2010
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • imawolfrawrimawolfrawr Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Nope unless your a girl. The only men that get piercings are faggots.

I'm not getting a piercing, I'm starting my apprenticeship which means once I'm finished I'll be a professional piercer.

I would never get a piercing but to each his own. How long do you have to be an apprentice before you can actually start doing it on your own.

Not sure. it just depends on the chick I'm learning from. Once she thinks I'm ready I'll be able to poke people. Two of my friends are piercers so I've learned a lot from them I just don't have any hands on experience. Also luckily for me, I let my roommate use me as his guinea pig during his tattoo apprenticeship so he gets to be my pin cushion for my first piercing.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    A lot of my friends are into piercings - I've never been able to understand why; they hold absolutely no fascination for me. I don't mind tattoos however; I'm considering getting ink early next year..
  • imawolfrawrimawolfrawr Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    First day of an apprenticeship was a success. My mentor had me pierce one of her friends to see if my hands were steady enough. It was just a simple cartilage piercing at the top of the ear but I did it straight, smooth and the chick I pierced said that I did good so I'm an official apprentice now woot woot.
  • edited October 2010
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited October 2010
    First day of an apprenticeship was a success. My mentor had me pierce one of her friends to see if my hands were steady enough. It was just a simple cartilage piercing at the top of the ear but I did it straight, smooth and the chick I pierced said that I did good so I'm an official apprentice now woot woot.
    Was there blood?

You should've licked it off and smothered it into her cleavage then drag it to her lips.

Then proceed to have vampire-style sex.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited October 2010
    ^^Fucking Weirdo. lol
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    i remember there were no shortage of dumb cunts willing to self-pierce in class during highschool; was hilarious to see them a week later with what would appear to be a flesh eating infection :facepalm:
  • edited October 2010
    I start my piercing apprenticeship tomorrow. That makes me cool right?

Any kind of Apprenticeship that can eventually make you money is cool, may you be asked to pierce more clits than dicks.