Your ideal physique ?

stresstres Regular
edited March 2011 in Life
something i have begun to notice since joining a gym is that its very rare to meet somebody with the same idealistic physique in mind - i think this is a concern when sharing and affirming information on training and may attribute to the high numbers of quitars!

post details or pics of the physique you aspire to achieve - achievable or not who fucking cares its the internet..

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    I'm not working towards it, but ideal:

bruce-lee.jpg

And realistic:

scrawny.jpg
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited October 2010
    Something along the lines of this:
    jay-cutler-freak-0.jpg
    or this:
    Flex%20Wheeler%2002.jpg

Realistically a little bigger than him, (his traps and shoulders are not very symmetrical)

400_F_1182263_dvJbGvaF2YMWoydI5cmvaFYC01XqVf.jpg
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited October 2010
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    I would like to build/broaden my shoulders and upper back although I certainly don't want to look like I have taken steroids. I'd actually prefer to build a physique similar to the ones common in muay thai fighters.

140847584-M.jpg
  • speedfeedspeedfeed New Arrival
    edited January 2011
    My personal experience with this is that my goals have changed as I've changed. I used to be a skinny 5' 8" 125 lbs, I'm now around 170lbs, with significantly more both muscle and fat. I originally wanted to be a 220lbs of muscle, but now that I've seen people who are 220lbs of muscle and realized that I can get there, I don't really want to reach that point. For one many women aren't even attracted to men that are that big. I've started training in MMA and am going for a much more cut and vascular look, more importantly than the look I want to be fast and not just big.
  • edited January 2011
    stres wrote: »
    I would like to build/broaden my shoulders and upper back although I certainly don't want to look like I have taken steroids. I'd actually prefer to build a physique similar to the ones common in muay thai fighters.

140847584-M.jpg

Seconded.
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited February 2011
    Probably Brad Pitt in Fight Club lean and cut. Now I'm kinda skinny/fat 5''9 172. I need to start cross training again.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    I could probably loose a few pounds, but for the most part I'm happy.

5'11" - 220lbs

2ibndhk.jpg
  • LordWormLordWorm Regular
    edited February 2011
    Realistically, about what I am now, but with 10-15lbs of additional muscle. I'm currently 6' 170lbs, and I'd like to be in the 180-185lb range with around 10% body fat.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited February 2011
    Rolf cares little, provided Rolf remains fit enough to do what is required of Rolf, as a rule, physical performance is more important than physical appearance, states Rolf.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited February 2011
    I suggest you all go through RIP(Ranger Indoctrination Program).

It sucks about a billion degrees, but you'll never be in better shape....about a week afterward. If I had to do it again, I wouldn't. Fuck.

EDIT: I think I lost about 25 pounds during that shit. Most lost more. A lot of mine was muscle, same with ex marines and my trooper contingent. Hardcore shit. Waste you to the bone and ask you to kill on 2 hours of sleep in 4 days with no food. Enjoyed my stay, glad to be the fuck out and back with pussy.
  • edited February 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited February 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    I could probably loose a few pounds, but for the most part I'm happy.

5'11" - 220lbs

2ibndhk.jpg

mmm beefy I'd hit that
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    ducklips wrote: »
    mmm beefy I'd hit that

HAHA shut up. :P
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited February 2011
    Too bad it doesn't exist anymore dumbfuck.

No, but it has a successor, dipshit, states Rolf.
  • edited February 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • mynicknamemynickname Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    I'm short 5'4 140 I'm trying to put on another 15-20 lbs of muscle, I use alot of supplements to give me the extra edge I need since I'm a very hard gainer