Haven't been here in a while

NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Just checking in to see how things are. I don't really come on the internets much these days, I just go on 4chan, facebook and wow.

SMoke weed errday

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Welcome, thanks for coming out. I believe you will find this place quite inhospitable, but should you choose to stay, and I hope you do, just remember; "the eye of enlightenment often gets poked with a stick"
    C/O
    "and now, over to you, Sanchez"
  • edited October 2010
    Didn't you and some other faggot have a shitty troll where one claimed to get shot in the ass?
    Maybe I'm confusing you with someone else, either way go fuck yourself in the ass nigger.
  • edited October 2010
    Didn't you and some other faggot have a shitty troll where one claimed to get shot in the ass?
    Maybe I'm confusing you with someone else, either way go fuck yourself in the ass nigger.

You kidding? That was possibly one of the best trolls, lol.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited October 2010
    I just go on 4chan, facebook and wow.

lol I think you def. need some totse in your life bro. Internet life.. that is.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited October 2010
    It was numjum and slim if i recall correctly and it "supposedly" happened when they tried breaking and entering on some farm or something :p

Sounds lulzy. I've been shot at multiple times while being drunk and smashing peoples mail boxes but never actually hit.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited October 2010
    Heya NJ long time no hear owww....:cool:
  • edited October 2010
    It was a pretty obvious fucking troll because the faggots doing it were a pair of pussies who'd be too busy crying to mommy to post about it.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited October 2010
    It was a pretty obvious fucking troll because the faggots doing it were a pair of pussies who'd be too busy crying to mommy to post about it.

this although slim's a decent guy. Numberjumbo is a faggit.
  • edited October 2010
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    this although slim's a decent guy. Numberjumbo is a faggit.

They're both fucking faggots, and if you disagree go have a wank over slim's "illegalist manifesto" :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited October 2010
    I never been shot at...I been knifed though.
    Caught the blade before it hit any body vitals, it's fucked a nerve in my finger, and that's about it.
    The dude who did it got 3 broken ribs, lack of site from 2 swollen eyes the next day and a few missing front teeth.....yeah!.....I think I came out on top.:thumbsup:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    OP your avatar seems to indicate you are a negro. If this is true let me just say that this means you have no soul therefore you and other blacks will all burn in hell upon death. . That is all. Oh and good to see you back.:)
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited October 2010
    They're both fucking faggots, and if you disagree go have a wank over slim's "illegalist manifesto" :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I don't need to read it to realize the faggotry behind that.

FAGGOTS
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited October 2010
    Not a negro, Mr Sanchez. Just a lulzy pic.

Also, habanero, gtfo my hotsauce.

Yeah it was slim and I. It would have been the perfect troll if it weren't for those meddling kids- would have been the perfect troll but Totse died just at the time I did it. So I had to follow it up on Zoklet and the troll didn't do as well as it could have.

:(

I'll try post a bit more nowadays but I'm not really home that much anyway.
  • edited October 2010
    Not a negro, Mr Sanchez. Just a lulzy pic.

Also, habanero, gtfo my hotsauce.

Yeah it was slim and I. It would have been the perfect troll if it weren't for those meddling kids- would have been the perfect troll but Totse died just at the time I did it. So I had to follow it up on Zoklet and the troll didn't do as well as it could have.

:(

I'll try post a bit more nowadays but I'm not really home that much anyway.

That's fine, we don't want you, feel free to actually get shot. Although I guess you can't really DIY, huh you anglosphere dwelling faggot? Do you live in the one that banned small breasted women or the one that's just north of the only good former British colony?