Palestinian kids with rocks

stresstres Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities

Comments

• duuudeduuude Regular
    edited October 2010
    lmao stupid fuck. Bet he wont do that again.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited October 2010
    All those cameras... I smell something fishy.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    Video already posted but yeah that kid deserved it. I hate Jews but I can't blame the driver for this one. The little fucker shouldn't have been throwing rocks.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited October 2010
    I think is was a ploy to get attention and cause a ruckus. 2 passerbys just happen to have DSLR cameras with kickass lenses? I don't think so.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    anybody else catch the 2nd kid body slam the front left of the car? I thought it was hilarious how quick he gets up and runs. We were having a bake while watching over this and we caught some pretty funny shit. Like at 0:27, the kid clapping looks satisfied with the raid :mad:

0:25; kid in green won't give up..
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    I love how there using t shirt ninja masks.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    hahah the kids parents bought him fresh adidas that mornin, his momma be recognizin him on tha news that night :o
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited October 2010
    I really do feel sorry for the Palestinians as a people. They're completely fucked in every possible way.
  • edited October 2010
    I really do feel sorry for the Palestinians as a people. They're completely fucked in every possible way.

They brought it upon themselves.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    :angry: LIES AND SLANDER :angry:

aladdin.jpg
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    They brought it upon themselves.

elaborate, brah! ;)
  • edited October 2010
    stres wrote: »
    elaborate, brah! ;)
    1947 Fresh out of Adolph Hitler's summer camps, Jews get a state on literally the shittiest place on earth which had been empty for centuries since everyone notice it was a shitpile

1948 Standard mudslime response: THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!, mudslimes attack, Israel somehow manages to kick their asses without the US support they're so known for today. They grow in size by like 60% making the slimes even more butthurt

1967 Egypt expels UN peacekeepers because they want to war, stupid because it's not like they can do shit anyways but that's jizzlamic thinking for you, and then closes shipping routes, Israel rocks their shit. Other slime countries try to get involved but Israel rocks their shit too
    repeat ad naseum

finally most jizzlamic trash countries finally figure out fucking with the kikes is a bad idea, recognize or at least stop going to war with Israel and get a shitton of bribes from the US for doing so.

Palestinians, the stupidest and foulest of all rug pilots, still haven't figured this out, and continue to ALLAHU ACKBAR themselves in Israeli cafes, buses, airports, etc, as well as launching mortars and rockets at Israel. Because liberals everywhere are asspained when a single muslim hair is harmed anywhere in the world, Israel can't do the reasonable thing and expel them to their own country, Jordan, who doesn't want them, Israel has to build a big fucking wall around them. This asspains the palis even more, as they have begun to believe the lies liberals spread about how oppressed they are, they do stupid shit like throw rocks at cars in territories and breed like rabbits to try to outnumber the Jews not knowing that Jews will never allow themselves to be overrun and this only makes the impending ethnic cleansing even more delicious.

tl;dr: Israel rocks jizzlamic trash, liberals agitate the failistinians into doing stupid shit like in the video, no arab country wants to do anything about Israel because the existence of Israel gives them something to distract their populace while they get the shit oppressed out of them.

RsbDT.png
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    thats surprisingly a fucking brilliant post; i honestly didn't think you would commit to it but you proved me wrong. I actually didn't know the full history of the beginning of all that shit so I'm walking away with new ideas.. thanks brah! :thumbsup:
  • edited October 2010
    thats surprisingly a fucking brilliant post; i honestly didn't think you would commit to it but you proved me wrong. I actually didn't know the full history of the beginning of all that shit so I'm walking away with new ideas.. thanks brah! :thumbsup:

No problem broski, you should ask about my dick if you want to hear another cool story :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    was it you who shoved your dick in ur AR? or was it somebody else? cause that was a cool story.
  • edited October 2010
    was it you who shoved your dick in ur AR? or was it somebody else? cause that was a cool story.

I found that picture in a dark corner of the internet few care to tread in.
    a SIIHPAPP thread on barfcom.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    thats actually pretty genius, did it get a good response? ;)
  • edited October 2010
    thats actually pretty genius, did it get a good response? ;)

Got deleted in about ten microseconds.
  • edited October 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    AR?
    pics pls

AR-15
    and no.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited October 2010
    :48 Mullet Man!
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2010
    Poor kids. that said I did chuckle.
  • edited October 2010
    RemadE wrote: »
    Poor kids. that said I did chuckle.

Filthy dumb terrorist scum. This needs to happen to ever mudslime, with M1 Abrams, Leopard 2s, and Merkavas instead of Subarus.
  • edited October 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    what are you asian?:hai:
    thats a tiny tiny hole lawl!

It was in the AR's pooper, and it wasn't me.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    I honestly don't hate Jews, IMO they offer more to the World than any Muslim. I mean at least they focus on inventing and making life on Earth better. I lol'ed when the kid hit the hood, it's a shame he didn't get killed.

It as staged btw. If this happened to me, I would kill them all. Afterall it's self-defence. Stupid Muslims. :facepalm: