Quick Replies

white rabbitwhite rabbit Acolyte
edited July 2010 in Help and Suggestions
This isn't that big of a deal... at all really... but when I first got here I did find that in order to start typing in the quick reply box you need to click a button somewhere totally away from the text box. Seems to me a little pointless to not just be able to start typing. Anyway, that's my first input. Glad to be here also.

Comments

• TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited July 2010
    I agree too. Its not a big bother, but some people are lazy, and sometimes taking mind altering drugs, and it could cause confusion.
  • BodilYFluidSBodilYFluidS Regular
    edited July 2010
    yeah it would be nice to be able to just start typing instead of having to press that silly button.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, I don't know why it's this way; on every other vbul I see it's changed so you can start typing in it right away. I did consider that which QR button you hit determines whose post yours branches from if we view it in a threaded hierarchy instead of linear but 1) who the fuck uses that anyway and 2) "every other vbul I see it's changed so you can start typing in it right away"
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited July 2010
    Quick Reply won't work at all for me...

Even if I click one of the buttons there I can't type in the Quick Reply box:mad:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    A) If you have Noscript installed please check it and allow Totse.info.

Yes, it's a bit of hassle because I am used to just typing in the reply box. Hopefully, someone will fix it.
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited July 2010
    Don't have Noscript, let alone Firefox.

Anything that would be on Chrome that might be doing it?
  • Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited July 2010
    mr.blunt wrote: »
    Don't have Noscript, let alone Firefox.

Anything that would be on Chrome that might be doing it?

I'm using chrome and equally fucked...running almost no extensions let alone that one either.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    A) If you have Noscript installed please check it and allow Totse.info.

Yes, it's a bit of hassle because I am used to just typing in the reply box. Hopefully, someone will fix it.

Thanks bro!