Clonidine?

MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
edited November 2010 in Man Cave
What sort of abuse potential do these little pills have? I have access to some that according to the bottle are 0.1mg's which doesn't seem right? I don't know though cause the actual pills are very small. They're orange with "127" on them.

So my question is what exactly will these things do to me? And how many should I take?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited November 2010
    They would probably make you sleepy.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited November 2010
    I've taken 1mg of the stuff (10 of the 0.1mg pills) and the effects are okay. I feel REALLY REALLY REALLY sleepy, like I can barely hold my eyes open and my body just feels loose and loopy. I think the best way I can describe it would be that it's like a mild tranquilizer?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited November 2010
    Yeh pretty much, it's mainly used to lower blood pressure, so you can see how sedation would be related there.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited November 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Yeh pretty much, it's mainly used to lower blood pressure, so you can see how sedation would be related there.

This is correct.

It is commonly used to combat WD symtoms from opiate addiction. It works wonders for that.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited November 2010
    I would advise against using Clonidine recreationally. The "high" from it was basically just being ridiculously sleepy, I was passing the fuck out anytime my head would hit surface, and after waking up from a 3 or so hour nap I'd still be feeling it (just a really loose body, tough motor skills), everything was A LOT brighter (very uncomfortable) and my hearing would go out a little bit and all I would be able to hear was static (very scary). After a good night sleep though everything was back to normal.

So yeah, don't use Clonidine for recreational purposes, it isn't very fun.