The mother fucking dmv!

edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Was suppose to have my drivers license by now. Been practicing driving all fucking month, even paid some guy to show me the exact course they would take me through. I drove it like ten times to make sure I wouldn't make any mistakes. I was ready to pass this fucking test.

The idiot who scheduled me apparently never wrote my damn name down, so now I have to wait till the 23rd for another opening to take the test. Got up early and everything to do this shit and I got fucked in the ass. Man, state employees are assholes, they get paid by the state so they just don't give a shit about doing their jobs right. I dont know how its so hard for him to just write down a god damn name.

I'm so pissed right now :angry:!

Comments

• blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited December 2010
    Was suppose to have my drivers license by now. Been practicing driving all fucking month, even paid some guy to show me the exact course they would take me through. I drove it like ten times to make sure I wouldn't make any mistakes. I was ready to pass this fucking test.

The idiot who scheduled me apparently never wrote my damn name down, so now I have to wait till the 23rd for another opening to take the test. Got up early and everything to do this shit and I got fucked in the ass. Man, state employees are assholes, they get paid by the state so they just don't give a shit about doing their jobs right. I dont know how its so hard for him to just write down a god damn name.

I'm so pissed right now :angry:!

complain to the supervisor and the gov'na
  • edited December 2010
    blindbat wrote: »

they dont give a shit about poor little me :(
  • edited December 2010
    Fuckin rage, that shit is retarded. Make a huge ass complaint.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited December 2010
    crash a car into dmv, and say, shoulda gave me test
  • ChinaCatChinaCat Semo-Regulars
    edited December 2010
    blindbat wrote: »

I did, he said quote, "I'd like ta help ya son, but you're too young ta vote."
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited December 2010
    I applied for a new state ID in August and still haven't gotten it.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    o kool i no has dmv here :hai:
  • edited December 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    o kool i no has dmv here :hai:

Try registering a gun if you want the same experience.
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited December 2010
    Yeah, fuck 'em eh? The first time I took the drivers test (out of two), I got this bitch for a tester, and she started bitching at me for just sitting down in the seat. I pulled out of the spot, and she continued, so I pulled it back in, shut the car off, and walked out. I got it the next summer.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    Try registering a gun if you want the same experience.

o i c dat horrible

I actually went to ICBC, the equivalent of DMV here, a couple days ago for a road test. No wait, I walked right in, gave them my ID, they punched in a few things, told me I missed a previous test and had to pay a fine, but when I said that never happened, they quickly apologized and removed the record. Always a pleasure there :)