Adderall - The rise and fall.

MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
edited December 2010 in Man Cave
So, I fucking love Adderall. I love how focused and on top of things it makes me, how talkative I become while under it's influence, and just overall how fucking good I feel on it. The one downfall I see to Adderall is the comedown, of course. That part sucks hard. Your stomach will be empty yet you'll have no appetite what-so-ever, cigarettes will start tasting like shit, all you'll want to do is lay in bed and die but you just can't. So I'm coming to you TOTSE, to ask if anyone here has some magic formula to cure/lessen the effects of an Adderall comedown. The only thing I've ever noticed to help just a little bit is taking a deep breath every now and then.

So, what say you BLTC?

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited December 2010
    Marijuana. Melatonin. Alcohol(sometimes works).

The first two combined do the trick pretty well.

Smoke while your feeling it MOST, and take some melatonin an hour or two before you want to sleep.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited December 2010
    Never tried adderall but i've always wanted to give it a shot :o I'm thinking about getting my doctor to write me a prescription.

you can get it from any grade skool kid now-a-days. the adderall come down was never too bad for me, just pretty normal.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    Apparently, health services at my uni gives out adderall. Not sure how true this is though :o
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited December 2010
    you can get it from any grade skool kid now-a-days. the adderall come down was never too bad for me, just pretty normal.

Lucky. It makes me feel like complete shit. I finally feel like I'm capable of taking a nap, so goodnight Totse :o
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited December 2010
    More Adderall
    /thread
    Also lol@adderall, you and the juggalo kid taking DXM and we practically have a high school.

Aww how sweet, you 'membered me
  • edited December 2010
    Try ritalin instead, it has a good kick, and you might just be able to sleep when the good bit wears off.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited December 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    Adderall > meth srsly, its soooo much cleaner feeling and if you take a 40mg XR you will be straight geetered out for 8 hours

Exactly man, I'm not looking to be geekin out of my fucking mind. I just want to be a little more focused and interested in what I'm currently doing, with a nice feeling in my body. Adderall is perfect for that.
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited December 2010
    This is the reason why I will /never/ take adderall again. Then again, I took more than my friends did (3 or 4 XR pills, don't remember the mg)

It was amazing, felt like I could focus on 12 different things at once. Went for a walk with my other friend and started talking about how owls are never in the city, because they probably got pissed off at all the lampposts thinking they were trees, and about how owls don't like no metal trees.

I wanted to die on the comedown, so hungry yet nothing would stay down. I ended up getting drunk and passing out at my friends house.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited December 2010
    If you take it really early in the morning the come down isn't half as bad.
  • edited December 2010
    duuude wrote: »
    If you take it really early in the morning the come down isn't half as bad.

Why is that?
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited December 2010
    Because that way you have more time in the day for it to work vs. staying jacked up all night feeling miserable.

Whenever I take an adderall I usually take 30 to 40mgs around 6 or 7 am (sometimes wake up and go back to sleep just to get it in my system) then when I get up I have all day to be on it and do everything I need to get done. So then, by the time it's around my usual bedtime most of the intense feelings of being really jacked up have passed and I can go to sleep at my normal bedtime and not stay up all night going.. "dfskjggfdg OMG I feel like shit.. I'm never doing adderall again!!"