I'd love to mod the travel forum.

DowneastaDowneasta Semo-Regulars
edited July 2010 in Help and Suggestions
Cuzzzzz' it's always been a passion of mine and I'm reasonably knowledgeable when it comes to geography/world cultures.

So if you're looking, I'm your man.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Downeasta wrote: »
    Cuzzzzz' it's always been a passion of mine and I'm reasonably knowledgeable when it comes to geography/world cultures.

So if you're looking, I'm your man.

And I'd like to probe your anus.
  • DowneastaDowneasta Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    And I'd like to probe your anus.

That's pretty much wat he does day in and day out anyway but, I guess you're special.

I'd love to mod your mothers sexual activities but I know I can't just make a thread about it. Get out there and do something, pal!
    edited July 2010
    Do something...like what? Request a travel writeup, and chances are I can either write it from experience, or I have a friend from that area. I'm not very imaginative, so I just need a suggestion, and I'll churn out some articles.
  • DeadHamDeadHam Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Im a professional Geographer, that makes me even more qualified..... me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me!

im just being an ass though, I travel far too much to be a mod here
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Look, asking for modship doesn't really work. Post in those sections and contribute. We need contributors more than mods.
    edited July 2010
    I think you guys might have the wrong idea; I wasn't begging for it, I just figured it would be something I could do to help, considering the forum just started up a few days ago.

But like I said, if you guys have any requests, I'd gladly do a writeup.