Are any of the old guard here?

Doktor NickDoktor Nick Semo-Regulars
edited January 2011 in Man Cave
I haven't been here in a Long Long time. Where did everyone go to after &T went out? I know there were several forums that were supposed to cover Pyro stuff, but I've never been able to find them. Anyway, I used to post here as ungodly, and wanted to get back into pyro and HE's over the winter. New memebers, hello to you all. Oldfags, hi to you guys too!

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    Welcome. Toilets are 25 cents per flush.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    For bombing guides consult the CMS. Read the FAQ and if you need anything just ask.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    My reg date was from early '04 but I lurked before then for a long while. After totse closed I quit posting on forums until I found this place. Feels like &T as far as posting crazy shit, but it's slower due to being open for only a few months.
  • Doktor NickDoktor Nick Semo-Regulars
    edited December 2010
    Hopefully it will pick back up, I REALLY would love to be able to go online and BS about chemistry and junk, then on the same forum discuss cars and whatnot. The whole premise of totse is relatively unique, shame it has become so fragmented in the last year.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited December 2010
    Please stay and huff some raid with us.
  • edited December 2010
    Hopefully it will pick back up, I REALLY would love to be able to go online and BS about chemistry and junk, then on the same forum discuss cars and whatnot. The whole premise of totse is relatively unique, shame it has become so fragmented in the last year.

The only way it's going to pick up again is if people just like you stay here and help us out.

Do you want to help out? :D
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    That's the truth. We need members to stick around and post more.
  • edited December 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    That's the truth. We need members to stick around and post more.

Pretty much this.

We need more people to stick around, they're the new life which Totse will live off.

Don't worry though, we WILL get there in the end.
  • FrackleFrackle Semo-Regulars
    edited January 2011
    I'm around again... Used to be on BB back on my totse days under the same name.

Al
  • edited January 2011
    Jeff Hunter reporting in.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    *raises hand* I'm here, if you remember me.
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited January 2011
    How old is the old guard, may I ask? I'm definitely not the old guard (lurked since Jan '08, came in during Tsunoobia '08), but I'm just curious.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    I joined Totse back in 03 but I will never use the name I used there and I won't tell anyone what it was. When the temple died so did that persona...