blood work

edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Kind of funny story.

So I'm getting this antibiotic stuff to help with my acne and I needed to get blood work done to make sure I'm healthy and stuff I guess. They told me not to eat or drink anything before taking it so I'm 12 hours without anything in my stomach. What they didn't tell me is I would need to give them a urine sample, so I went to the bathroom in the morning before leaving. Since I haven't had anything to drink for so long I couldn't piss again once I got there. So I waited a while and told them I couldn't go. They told me to drink a few cups of water and try again in ten minutes. So ten minutes later I'm trying again and I still cant go, I'm tired of waiting so I fill the cup up with water in the sink then I spit in it and shake it around to make it look a little less like water and gave them that.

I'm wondering if they are going to know its water or just think it got diluted since all I had was water. I heard that can happen sometimes, like people taking drug tests sometimes drink a ton of water so they have to retake the test later (when the drugs are hopefully out of their system). either way, I thought it was kind of funny.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    Just think of rain :p

rainy.PNG
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited December 2010
    They'll know, they taste test all urine samples to ensure that it's actually urine and not water. They'll probably have you do it again.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    They'll know.

Blood work for accutane? That shit will make you paranoid and ruin your liver :o
  • edited December 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    They'll know.

Blood work for accutane? That shit will make you paranoid and ruin your liver :o

So I've heard, I'm going to give it a shot though. I dont got the worst acne but its been hanging around for to long so I'm knocking it out.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited December 2010
    masturbation causes pimples. :o
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    Acne is a rite of passage :o
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    Have you tried doxycycline or minocycline? Sometimes what you need is an oral medicine and a topical one like clindamyacin phosphate, adapalene gel, or even benzacline (benzoyl peroxide 10% and clindamyacin phosphate mix). Even benzoyl peroxide 10% (available over the counter) is sufficient if you use it properly.

Wash your pillow cases often. Use clean towels all the time. Wash your face 2x daily with Cetaphil gentle cleansing face soap stuff. It's $9 or so and will make your skin look better without being harsh.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited December 2010
    1) Stop touching your penis.
    2) Shower more often then once a week.
    3) Go outside.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited December 2010
    Early morning fasting blood or piss test?

You have the dibetus dude.

I will wager you were born between the months of September and March.

Good luck with your feet dropping off and shit.

And learning braille.

And your blood turning to acid and making your head pop off.