Making a bubble out of household items. [Published]

HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
edited March 2011 in Man Cave
Many of us battle daily with chores such as eating, sleeping, and common sense. Today I'm going to teach you how to make a tool that will help you battle these acts.

Materials needed:
  • A lightbulb
  • Salt
  • Needlenose pliers

The Process:
  1. First use the pliers to remove the metal plate from the end of the lightbulb
  2. Then hit the black part until it cracks/caves in and remove the chunks.
  3. CAREFULLY remove the filament from the bulb
  4. It is now a good idea to insert the pliers into the bulb to get rid of any glass left over from removing the filament. Be careful not to damage the bulb!
  5. Pour salt into the bulb and cover the hole
  6. "swish" the salt around until the bulb is completely clear
  7. Pour the salt out making sure there is none left behind.

And there you have it. A perfectly good bub.

Additionally you can:
  1. Heat up a silver dollar sized area on the bulb with a torch
  2. Apply direct heat to the center of the silver dollar sized area until it turns red hot.
  3. Blow as hard as you can into the bulb until the area opens creating a "carb"

Added to CMS by trx100

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    If somebody doesn't know about this they probably shouldn't be smoking weed.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited January 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »

If somebody doesn't know bubbles are more commonly used to smoke meth they shouldn't be talking shit about people who don't know how to make a bubble.
    edited January 2011
    They're still common with weed smokers, and who starts using meth before marijuana? Nobody. STFU.
    edited January 2011
    They're still common with weed smokers, and who starts using meth before marijuana? Nobody. STFU.

I don't know ANYONE who uses VAPORIZERS made out of lightbulbs.

Also, I know many tweakers who don't smoke weed or cigarettes.
    edited January 2011
    I have vaped from a lightbulb before. I never said every person who uses meth smokes weed. I said that most of the people who smoke meth probably smoked weed before the meth.
    edited January 2011
    I have vaped from a lightbulb before. I never said every person who uses meth smokes weed. I said that most of the people who smoke meth probably smoked weed before the meth.
    No, you said EVERYBODY who smokes meth has smoked weed before.
    Regardless of who knows what about bubs, this is a good guide :thumbsup: although i'm gonna move it over to BLTC if you don't mind.

Thank you!
    edited January 2011
    How many people have you met who tried meth before weed? What did you try first?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011

LULz

Son, I have been smoking weed since before you crapped a diaper and this post taught me something. So way to fail....
    edited January 2011
    LULz

Son, I have been smoking weed since before you crapped a diaper and this post taught me something. So way to fail....
    It's probably because it's not a superior way to smoke weed. I wouldn't recommend it.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited January 2011
    It's probably because it's not a superior way to smoke weed. I wouldn't recommend it.

I thought it was for smoking meth. :confused:
    edited January 2011
    How many people have you met who tried meth before weed? What did you try first?
    I can think of 3 people off the top of my head that only smoke meth, and have never tried weed because they can't even stand the smell.
    Okay, little boy. First of all, vaporizers are superior to any form of smoking weed due to the fact that the PLANT doesn't get you high, the oils ON the plant get you high. Secondly, this BUBBLES are used to smoke METH as I've already stated.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited January 2011
    boy did I lol @ this thread. you tellem helladamnleet.

i knew about this method of smoking since i was like 14. i have never found the need to actually do it but i tried a few times when i first found out about it, dont think i could ever get the metal off or something. and yeah, this shit is way for meth, but i also feel theres quite a few stoners like me who know about it and dont give a fuck. i might try it though, are you sure the salt gets all the shit out of it?
    edited January 2011
    Trust me. I've made MANY bubs this way. The best part about them is that they're a throwaway glass piece.
  • edited January 2011
    I read a guide like this on the original totse, so it's pretty tried and true. I have used one like this to smoke meth and junk, but never for weed.
    edited January 2011
    I read a guide like this on the original totse, so it's pretty tried and true. I have used one like this to smoke meth and junk, but never for weed.

I've tried it with weed, and I'm going to be honest, if you want to vape, get a real vaporizer. They may cost $100 for a decent cheapy, or $5000 for a good one, but it's worth the money.

-No smell.
    -You can control your high.
    -You can leave it set to always be ready. Just take a puff when you feel the need. No lighters necessary.
  • edited January 2011
    I do like to hotknife my weed, rolled into little balls, when I get low, or really want to get blasted on very little grass. I think this is basically the same principal as the vaporizer, easpecially because it gets you totally shnoped, just not for as long. I had a "how to" on making a vap from a light bulb and some toaster element, I'll see if I can find it after work tonight.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited January 2011
    I want to try meth.
    edited January 2011
    I want to try meth.

It's pretty much the bee's knees.
  • edited January 2011
    Whenever I think of meth, I think of the video where the meth-head carjacker is being secretly filmed as he blazes through town screaming his ass off.
  • zanickzanick Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    I knew it was intended for weed in this context, but that if I wanted, I could also use it for meth if I decided to do so but mostly I just wanted to get rid of my fucking light bulbs so I can stop stepping on the little shits
  • JHGJHG Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    I want to try meth.

imo - don't start ---- many reasons not to, and I'm sure you could think of them all, so no need to list them