Drunk Retard Ties His Dog to Train Tracks

-SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
removed

reason: administrative censure

Comments

• edited January 2011
    That's completely idiotic, what a retard. I hope someone comes and ties him to the train tracks next time - props if it's a dog too.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    Quite a few years back, some retard in the UK tied his dog to a lowered barrier on train tracks while he went and did something.

The train passed, the barriers raised and the dog was hung.

People are stupid. Dogs on the otherhand, for all of the shit we give them are mans best friend.

People that hurt dogs should be educated in the first instance and castrated in the second.

And after watching the vid, that was a good dog, obedient, followed his master, no lead and very well behaved. No reason at all to kill it, and if it had to die for what ever reason, a gun or a needle are the only way to do it.

Not like that.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    What a fucking asshole. . .
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    At least it wouldn't have felt anything for more than a split second.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    I hope he gets hit by a train. I dont mind the death of people or animals but killing a dog is fucked up:mad:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    He's gonna get ripped apart by Cerberus.
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited January 2011
    That guy's makin' me rage! Why do videos of animals getting hurt/killed offend and shock me more than those of humans.....?!
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    That guy's makin' me rage! Why do videos of animals getting hurt/killed offend and shock me more than those of humans.....?!

Probably because animals are innocent while an innocent human dosnt exist.
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited January 2011
    Someone here must live in the guys area, Right!? I would suggest guard dog treatment.
  • edited January 2011
    Probably because animals are innocent while an innocent human dosnt exist.

It's not just that its an animal. It's mostly because the dog is trusting and unsuspecting.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Didn't expect to see the train come along! Fuck, the person in that car must have been pretty shook up. Nutter. I'm pretty indifferent but if I am emotionally connected to something that is hurt, be it human or animal, then I will hunt down and fuck up whoever harmed them. Not the beest decision I've always made, but has helped a few times.
  • homeslice4700homeslice4700 Regular
    edited January 2011
    Well it appears the guy was gonna commit suicide and take his dog with him but at the last second the guy pussed out and it was to late to save the dog.. I'm sure he felt terrible but none the less he deserves to die for letting his dog go down like that
  • homeslice4700homeslice4700 Regular
    edited January 2011
    On a 2nd note maybe the dog lived? It seems like he ducked down before the train got there however you see something rolling at the bottom of the screen (kinda looks like a dog head) :sad: I didn't see any blood and its weird the video ends right there why isn't it recorded until the train fully passes?
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    You're right. It is a dog's head.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    LOL. That 'drunk' guy was smart enough to hop off the tracks the split second the train came.