Cannabis forum possible?

NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
edited January 2011 in Help and Suggestions
Or even a subforum of BLTC? I think it would generate a lot of interesting discussion on growing, usage, even the whole prohibition thing. Good idea?

not copying cocklet btw

Comments

• DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Sounds like a good idea
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited January 2011
    Great, more inactive forums!
    Who the fuck are you
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
    edited January 2011
    Your worst nightmare

tshirt-m-gtfo-Green-400.jpg
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
    edited January 2011
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • edited January 2011
    It would be a good idea, although we'd need some solid content to get the ball rolling. Numjum - have you got some shit to populate it with? I'm sure almost everyone else here could help because lets face it, who hasn't smoked cannabis before.
    edited January 2011
    Yeah, I'm quite the cannabis smoker. I go through quite a lot and I do it daily.
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • edited January 2011
    Yeah, I'm quite the cannabis smoker. I go through quite a lot and I do it daily.

Have you gone past the stage where every other one of your posts was like, "I'm so stoned"? :D
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
    edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Have you gone past the stage where every other one of your posts was like, "I'm so stoned"? :D
    I don't even go on forums anymore, except for GrassCity.

Starting to come back to this one though. Miss it heaps.
    That's a lifestyle choice for OP, not a stage or phase.
    This.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
    Eh, I just don't see where people would add enough content.
  • edited January 2011
    Personally I think since we're trying to rebuild totse here we should stick to the (mostly) original setup, including the forums and their names.

Maybe if traffic in BLTC picks up, and a cannabis forum is in HIGH demand with all the weed fanatics, maybe then we should really consider it, but if we start adding forums just because someone suggests them, then people are gonna go ouit of their way to suggest trivial shit all the time and we're going to end up looking like Zoklet, which is exactly what we DO NOT WANT. That site is a total mess with unused sections littered everywhere. Tell you what, just go ahead and post your cannabis threads in BLTC, and if it turns out that people are really, really, really interested, then it will be obvious that we should reconsider, but until then, I don't see why it's a good idea.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    i like the idea of this! i smoke all day every day ($ permiting) im like an old school surfer in the quantity i smoke.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited January 2011
    Personally I think since we're trying to rebuild totse here we should stick to the (mostly) original setup, including the forums and their names.

Maybe if traffic in BLTC picks up, and a cannabis forum is in HIGH demand with all the weed fanatics, maybe then we should really consider it, but if we start adding forums just because someone suggests them, then people are gonna go ouit of their way to suggest trivial shit all the time and we're going to end up looking like Zoklet, which is exactly what we DO NOT WANT. That site is a total mess with unused sections littered everywhere. Tell you what, just go ahead and post your cannabis threads in BLTC, and if it turns out that people are really, really, really interested, then it will be obvious that we should reconsider, but until then, I don't see why it's a good idea.

This pretty much hits the nail on the head.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Can't add more section. Use BLTC for Weed talk. We already habe enough inactive section to last a life time.
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited January 2011
    This thread is win.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    No point in having a cannabis section. We have BLTC which covers all drugs. A sub forum for weed would just be redundant and we don't even have enough traffic to make it worthwhile.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    Or just post in every section that is currently quiet.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011

I have to agree with Poast on this. Hell, there are still forums with so low of a traffic rate that they don't even have mods yet. So until the traffic warrants it just post the pot threads in BLTC.
    edited January 2011
    ffffffffffffff

Lolk.