What's wrong with Glenn Beck?

Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Not being American I've never seen him before, but I always see people online saying how much he sucks. They never say why though, so I'd like to know. Seems interesting.

Comments

• AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hes a Neo-Con and that is all.
  • SLPSLP New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    He comes up with things he has no evidence for, misquotes, leaves out of context and inserts fallacies into his show. It's got nothing to do with his political ideology, he is just a bullshit artist.
  • edited July 2010
    He spouts bullshit all day for money. The people who agree with his bullshit are okay with it, the people who disagree with his bullshit aren't okay with him.

He's the run of the mill political commentator combined with the hysteria present in America over this alleged communist takeover.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    hes the funniest dude on Fox. i love it when he tries to flame people and ridicule them without letting them get a word in.
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    I thought all reporters did this. Are there any specific examples that have stood out, which make him so corrupt/hilarious?
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    I thought all reporters did this. Are there any specific examples that have stood out, which make him so corrupt/hilarious?

Just watch some of the rants, he'll just spout out bullshit for minutes with no substance behind them.

Its just batshit insanity.
    Mantikore wrote: »
    hes the funniest dude on Fox. i love it when he tries to flame people and ridicule them without letting them get a word in.

I strongly think that hes just batshit insane.
  • Fuck the FBIFuck the FBI Regular
    edited July 2010
    Bill O'Reilly at the least makes legitimate arguments. Beck just spouts bullshit all day long and runs a bullshit uni.
  • edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    Just watch some of the rants, he'll just spout out bullshit for minutes with no substance behind them.

Its just batshit insanity.

Sometimes when he talks too fast, I don't think he has time to check over things before he says them, so all sorts of shit is liable to come out.

He has had some wild rants, lol.
  • edited July 2010
    He is a fucking idiot with no spine. To hide his alleged racism (keep in mind his boss is a Jew) he put on some magical nigger show that indicated MLK and Fredrick Douglas built America while white people sat on their asses. He is the staunchest Israel supporter (puppet) and and is a raging corporatist and authoritarian. Fuck him in the ass.
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited July 2010
    He's a far-right wing cunt. End of story.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010

yeah, hes quite lulz if you ask me
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    This

edit: beat to it
  • InsurrectionInsurrection Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I probably will get blasted for this but I like Beck. It seems that people don't watch his show because of what other media say about him. If you have time read "Anatomy of a Smear". Its all about how the lefts tactics to silence right wind media personalities.
  • Fuck the FBIFuck the FBI Regular
    edited July 2010
    I about shit myself when he started screaming as loud as he could :o
  • HippieTrippieHippieTrippie Regular
    edited July 2010
    I probably will get blasted for this but I like Beck. It seems that people don't watch his show because of what other media say about him. If you have time read "Anatomy of a Smear". Its all about how the lefts tactics to silence right wind media personalities.

I'm going to take this opportunity to call you a large used and diseased cunt.

But to make an argument, thats why all you crazy motherfuckers get shit on, because you play the victim. No one is silencing anyone, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, and Bill O'Reilly get to spew their racist, evangelical, chauvinistic bullshit all over the radio waves and television. THEY ARE THE RIGHT WING MEDIA IF THEY WERE BEING SILENCED YOU WOULDN'T SEE/HEAR 18 HOURS OF THEIR SHIT EVERYDAY.
  • edited July 2010
    I'm going to take this opportunity to call you a large used and diseased cunt.

But to make an argument, thats why all you crazy motherfuckers get shit on, because you play the victim. No one is silencing anyone, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, and Bill O'Reilly get to spew their racist, evangelical, chauvinistic bullshit all over the radio waves and television. THEY ARE THE RIGHT WING MEDIA IF THEY WERE BEING SILENCED YOU WOULDN'T SEE/HEAR 18 HOURS OF THEIR SHIT EVERYDAY.

This lol
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Lol I think Glenn Beck is hilarious, most of his messages have a bit of substance to them but its just his crazy, im-gonna-do-whatever-the-fuck-I-want mentality is what has made him popular to some and hated by others.
  • edited July 2010
    meta wrote: »
    Lol I think Glenn Beck is hilarious, most of his messages have a bit of substance to them but its just his crazy, im-gonna-do-whatever-the-fuck-I-want mentality is what has made him popular to some and hated by others.

I still watch him from time to time for lulz.
  • grayboygrayboy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    He's literally the craziest individual ever allowed on air. Including Ellen Degeneras.
  • CatchMeIfYouCanCatchMeIfYouCan Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    He's fucking hilarious, especially when he says stuff about getting down on his hands and knees and praying to the baby Jesus before the start of the show, that's funny enough. He's good for stirring the pot and winding up the democrats which I like. Other than that there's nothing good about him.

Lol, he's a mormon.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    I'm American and I don't know what the fuck you are on about.....
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    Glenn Beck is a troll. That is all.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Glenn Beck is a troll. That is all.

This.