PCP thread: part totse

Joe CamelJoe Camel Acolyte
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
Alright guys let's get a thread going with information on this chemical. Includes trip reports, how to's, etc etc.

So tell me what you know totse.

Comments

• AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    A while back I smoked some PCP without knowing it was PCP at first, so I went inside after smoking it and sat down on my chair in my kitchen and sat there for hours drooling on myself and hallucinating and twitching like fucking crazy. It was hours later and I was sort of out of it and confused about what happened and I told myself after that I likely will never smoke PCP again.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    A while back I smoked some PCP without knowing it was PCP at first, so I went inside after smoking it and sat down on my chair in my kitchen and sat there for hours drooling on myself and hallucinating and twitching like fucking crazy. It was hours later and I was sort of out of it and confused about what happened and I told myself after that I likely will never smoke PCP again.

The first time I did it it was weak as hell and I just felt sort of stoned. Then when I started getting potent ass shit I smoked it regularly. It made me feel high like the first time smoking bud but had a very chemical feel to it. Also coulnt feel pain and was confused as hell I spent 30 minutes searching for the other dipper and it was right in front of me on a table. The first part of the high consisted of me just staring stupidly at a wall for an hour. I loved that shit but my source got busted and I had to stop using it.
    edited July 2010
    The first time I did it it was weak as hell and I just felt sort of stoned. Then when I started getting potent ass shit I smoked it regularly. It made me feel high like the first time smoking bud but had a very chemical feel to it. Also coulnt feel pain and was confused as hell I spent 30 minutes searching for the other dipper and it was right in front of me on a table. The first part of the high consisted of me just staring stupidly at a wall for an hour. I loved that shit but my source got busted and I had to stop using it.

I wish my experience was like that. My entire experience was fucking scary. I was getting paranoid and having these thoughts and I was worrying that I was doing what I was thinking and that I was fucking up bad.

Shit scared me bad. :(
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    I wish my experience was like that. My entire experience was fucking scary. I was getting paranoid and having these thoughts and I was worrying that I was doing what I was thinking and that I was fucking up bad.

Shit scared me bad. :(

Thats most likely because you didnt mean to smoke. ive done alot of it but if someone put it on bud without me knowing it I might get freaked out too. Alot of people overhype its danger if you ever do decide to try it again just make sure your prepared. Its kinda like acid in the sense that you wanna be prepared and it will probably end bad if you didnt intend to use it.
  • HippieTrippieHippieTrippie Regular
    edited July 2010
  • Joe CamelJoe Camel Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Thats most likely because you didnt mean to smoke. ive done alot of it but if someone put it on bud without me knowing it I might get freaked out too.

The first time my friends mom smoked weed it was laced with pcp, so now she can't smoke weed or it's like smoking pcp to her.
    edited July 2010
    Joe Camel wrote: »
    The first time my friends mom smoked weed it was laced with pcp, so now she can't smoke weed or it's like smoking pcp to her.

Thats fucking terrible, was she told?
    edited July 2010
    Thats fucking terrible, was she told?

Likely not.

Some people think its funny when they don't tell you that you're smoking PCP.

Or thats atleast what happened to me. :mad:
    edited July 2010
    Likely not.

Some people think its funny when they don't tell you that you're smoking PCP.

Or thats atleast what happened to me. :mad:

I guess thats why you should only smoke with people you trust not to put PCP in your perfectly good weed.
    edited July 2010
    I guess thats why you should only smoke with people you trust not to put PCP in your perfectly good weed.

Agreed. :o Another time that I smoked with the same guys, they thought it would be funny to put Salvia in the bud. :facepalm:

Now that I think about it-- I'm not going to smoke with these guys again.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah my friend's blunt was laced with PCP once. Apparently its in your system for a year and she failed like 3 drug tests cause of it.
    edited July 2010
    Agreed. :o Another time that I smoked with the same guys, they thought it would be funny to put Salvia in the bud. :facepalm:

Now that I think about it-- I'm not going to smoke with these guys again.

I've smoked Salvia in my bud, but I could see how that wouldn't be a very nice surprise.
    edited July 2010
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    Yeah my friend's blunt was laced with PCP once. Apparently its in your system for a year and she failed like 3 drug tests cause of it.

If your friend also does DXM that may have gotten her a false positive. :o
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    If your friend also does DXM that may have gotten her a false positive. :o

Nah she doesn't.
    edited July 2010
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    Nah she doesn't.

Was it a hair test? :o
  • edited July 2010
    Drug testing for jobs is bullshit.

Who honestly can't tell the difference between a drug-addled fuck up and a responsible user?
    edited July 2010

Who honestly can't tell the difference between a drug-addled fuck up and a responsible user?

Some people obviously can't. :cool:
    edited July 2010

Depends on the Job, if I was an employer, I wouldn't want to hire anyone using any sort of PCP, Meth, Heroin, Crack, or excessive Acid/Shrooms use. However, its damn near impossible to test for those.