Totse is dead

ShrikeShrike Semo-Regulars
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
And it died a year and a half ago.

Get over yourselves, and get a life. Stop trippin' off those nostalgia fumes you get when you see the forum skin.

Pretty pathetic tbh.

Comments

• MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hey youre that mod over at zoklet.

spongebob.jpg
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    Totse.com != &TOTSE

&T is the people blah blah you've heard this shit

Just because totse.com closed doesn't mean most of us went anywhere, and even if it took us a year and a half we've got a proper place to stay now. I never saw Zoklet as anything more than a layover on the way to a new home. If I could just turn on the Nostalgia skin on Zoklet (I do) and be happy with that, that would be great, but the specific look of Totse, how people seem to care at least a bit more about good content, how people respect the respectable forums and keep the bullshit to the bullshit forums, and various other intangible things contribute to the sense that only a place this similar to totse.com could be &T.
  • My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited July 2010

Someone should have stole that bitches name.

spongebob.jpg
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010

spongebob.jpg

+1
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Someone should have stole that bitches name.

spongebob.jpg

Agreed, but I think that actually shows how little anyone cares about him.
  • EppillusEppillus Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Pathetic it is. But after being abandoned by a revered and untouchable father/god figure, it is the natural reaction of all twelve year olds to reject a surrogate parent. (that's Zok).
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    Wow OP, that was like, a really convincing argument. You're right, what I am doing here. Cya guys.
  • CatchMeIfYouCanCatchMeIfYouCan Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Shrike wrote: »
    Pretty pathetic tbh.

Says the guy who donated to zoklet and is afraid to go outside. Your words are harsh :o
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    Nostalgia skin on cocklet.

Totally keeping me around.
  • SLPSLP New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    Totse has a pretty bad aesthetics which is why I didn't mind the switch to totse2.com People remember good memories better than bad. Remembering people from early on in school, do you remember the bullies or your friends?
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    I never went to &T. I just enjoy this community more. Plus I also have a say in shit and I can organize crimes (If I wanted to) here.
  • InsurrectionInsurrection Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    You know only the original site is dead. And from the way it looks now we have totse.info which looks a hell of a lot like the original &t. All the spirit was carried over to zoklet and totse2 where it just kinda sat and now if this site proves to be what i hope it will be then totse is back.
  • ShrikeShrike Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    No but seriously. You're all calling it "Totse", on Zoklet Dfg is like "come over to Totse" when clearly it isn't Totse at all, just a pale imitation.
  • CatchMeIfYouCanCatchMeIfYouCan Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    No but seriously. You're all calling it "Totse", on Zoklet Dfg is like "come over to Totse" when clearly it isn't Totse at all, just a pale imitation.

So what? Either stay here and see how it works out, or don't. It won't be a great loss if you choose not to. You're a crap poster.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010

No but seriously. Shut up. lol
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010

Well, it's Totse for me. So, I will call it Totse. Although when I say Totse I am referring to my Temple Concept.
  • Fallen AngelFallen Angel New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Well, it's Totse for me. So, I will call it Totse. Although when I say Totse I am referring to my Temple Concept.
    If they asked you back as moderator on Totse with new management pulling the strings, would you return to help your Zoklet comrades at arms?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    If they asked you back as moderator on Totse with new management pulling the strings, would you return to help your Zoklet comrades at arms?

That totally depends on the community. If the community is there, I will be there. If not then I will stay. I will probably get invited in advance anyway but still I would like to stay with the community. That's why I am here.
    edited July 2010
    That totally depends on the community. If the community is there, I will be there. If not then I will stay. I will probably get invited in advance anyway but still I would like to stay with the community. That's why I am here.
    I meant to say, would you mod at Zoklet if you were asked, and if the same people who shat on you were gone?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    I meant to say, would you mod at Zoklet if you were asked, and if the same people who shat on you were gone?

Actually I got a PM from Fish and he personally apologized for everything. He said it was his fault. I told him I am past that and it doesn't matter. According to them I am always welcome there and if I ever want to become a mod they won't mind having me back. With that said, I don't think I can go back. I love this place and I love this community. I want to see this place stand on its own and be an inspiration for others sites.

Also, I am not power hungry. I only care about the community and that was reason I accepted modship. Now, the community is here, I don't care. Offer me anything, I am staying here.
  • street carpstreet carp Acolyte
    edited July 2010
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited July 2010
    Actually I got a PM from Fish and he personally apologized for everything. He said it was his fault. I told him I am past that and it doesn't matter. According to them I am always welcome there and if I ever want to become a mod they won't mind having me back. With that said, I don't think I can go back. I love this place and I love this community. I want to see this place stand on its own and be an inspiration for others sites.

Also, I am not power hungry. I only care about the community and that was reason I accepted modship. Now, the community is here, I don't care. Offer me anything, I am staying here.

I'm just going to drop my 2cents in here.
    DFG you where the best mod I have ever scene,the amount of time and effort you put into zoklet was a job well done.
    I don't blame you for leaving and if you put half the effort into this place as you did over at zoklet this place will have more members in no time.
    edited July 2010

Ok, thanks. Because I just wanted to tell you, don't. Fish and them are under the control of Zok and wires against their wills, and zok and wires are nothing but liars and manipulators, and if you go back Zok will undoubtedly abuse you and your good will again. He would sell you out again in a second, and don't think he's really gone when he announces his resignation as administrator tomorrow... he'll still be running the show. All that is is more smoke and mirrors to fool everybody.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited July 2010
    when he announces his resignation as administrator tomorrow

What makes you think he would do that?
    edited July 2010
    Also, this is the sketchiest fucking shit I have ever seen:
    Donate to pay for a licence of Vbulletin because the guy I bought from is charging back and if I don't get a licence the forum will be closed.
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010

Can you please... not worry about what other people do. If it's sketchy, and we're donating our money to it, that's our problem, right? What are you trying to do; save us from wasting our money? Why not just leave and come back when we're all fucked over like a rational totsean would do. Jesus.
  • edited July 2010

Don't donate then.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm not donating because it's sketchy, but I still care because if I'm dedicating my time and passion to a site set up for a petty scam, I want to know sooner rather than later so I can stop.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    angryonion wrote: »
    I'm just going to drop my 2cents in here.
    DFG you where the best mod I have ever scene,the amount of time and effort you put into zoklet was a job well done.
    I don't blame you for leaving and if you put half the effort into this place as you did over at zoklet this place will have more members in no time.

Awww, thanks <3
    Ok, thanks. Because I just wanted to tell you, don't. Fish and them are under the control of Zok and wires against their wills, and zok and wires are nothing but liars and manipulators, and if you go back Zok will undoubtedly abuse you and your good will again. He would sell you out again in a second, and don't think he's really gone when he announces his resignation as administrator tomorrow... he'll still be running the show. All that is is more smoke and mirrors to fool everybody.

Thanks and don't worry. I don't trust them one bit.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Jack wrote: »
    I'm not donating because it's sketchy, but I still care because if I'm dedicating my time and passion to a site set up for a petty scam, I want to know sooner rather than later so I can stop.

I know how you feel. Maybe we should get the whole background story from Hellish.

Btw he did pay for the hosting etc
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm beginning to think the face that spongebob has when he finds out squidward likes krabby patties is totse's new image.
    edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    Can you please... not worry about what other people do. If it's sketchy, and we're donating our money to it, that's our problem, right? What are you trying to do; save us from wasting our money? Why not just leave and come back when we're all fucked over like a rational totsean would do. Jesus.

Fine. Enjoy your shitty clone site and some dude stealing your money.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010

K, thanks. Now GTFO Kutti.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010

Who the fuck would go to the trouble of setting up a website like this, setting up hosting, and putting in tons of time to make $195? It would be an epic trolling, but the effort far outweighs the benefits. Plus, if it's a scam I'll just report it to paypal.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, that's the only reason I'm around anyway -- there's too much work put into it for a $200 scam. I had my worries but after time to think it's all good. We'll just have to see if we end up with any other sudden financial emergencies.
    edited July 2010
    True, but I've paid more than $5 for worse entertainment, so even if this is a scam, it will have been worth it.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Getting up an entire website, getting a host and what not for just 195$ is pretty fucking stupid.

Also...

&T isn't lines of html, php or mysql code. It's the people themselves. We want a community of amazing individuals, not be the sheltered hobos of some dude and his buttfuck buddies.
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010

Yeesss, my apprentice, feel the butthurt flowing through you.:mad:
  • edited July 2010
    Rupture wrote: »
    Yeesss, my apprentice, feel the butthurt flowing through you.:mad:

The butthurt is strong with this one.
    Agreed, but I think that actually shows how little anyone cares about him.

This.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    Zoklet is dead. not like it ever was anything to begin with. Now this forum is great! We are re-inventing totse. Renegades of society need a place to congregate and this is the place, not zoklet!
    edited July 2010
    I can't even get zoklet to load. downforeveryoneorjustme says it's up. That's strange.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    I can't even get zoklet to load. downforeveryoneorjustme says it's up. That's strange.

You aren't the only one. It works for me, but reject is having trouble too. :o
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    Theres no reason to go on zoklet anymore, im getting comfortable here. we just need more converts.
    edited July 2010
    Exactly. And if you do post on Zoklet don't bother investing anything into a pack of simpletons. Just post garbage and annoying shit.
  • FingerBlasterFingerBlaster Regular
    edited July 2010
    Posted the Beautiful wires vid :D
    i was inb4ban
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Zoklet* is dead

Yea but it was a pretty crazy ride all the same. Last zoklet thread I'll post in, you should feel honored Shrike :o