You know your days gonna turn to shit.

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
When you get hit by a parked car.

aOyx6.jpg

Next! :rolleyes:

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Mexico is in such a shitstorm due to these cartels.
  • edited December 2010
    You know your day is going to turn to shit...

When your internet goes down for no apparent reason, leaving you sitting there helpless.
  • edited December 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    You know your day is going to turn to shit...

When your internet goes down for no apparent reason, leaving you sitting there helpless.

...when you take a shit and the water shoots up and splashes against your asshole.
  • edited December 2010
    ...when you take a shit and the water shoots up and splashes against your asshole.

I hate that :mad: Makes your ass cold and soggy. Why don't they have heated toilet water anyway...
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2010
    There's a simple toilet hack for that! download some toilet paper into the bowl before you upload your torrent
  • edited December 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »
    There's a simple toilet hack for that! download some toilet paper into the bowl before you upload your torrent

This works, until you dump your payload onto the paper, which then sinks under the water. Then you shit again, and the splash comes back.

If you have to keep putting paper down between taking a slab, you're going to block the toilet or run out of paper :(
    edited December 2010
    This works, until you dump your payload onto the paper, which then sinks under the water. Then you shit again, and the splash comes back.

If you have to keep putting paper down between taking a slab, you're going to block the toilet or run out of paper :(
    When you got no more toilet paper. :(
  • edited December 2010
    When you got no more toilet paper. :(

This is the most perfect evolution of a thread ever, just take a fucking picture and hang it on your &t wall.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited December 2010
    there's a simple toilet hack for that! Download some toilet paper into the bowl before you upload your shit

fixed
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010

Actually if you float the paper well, it'll hold up for multiple drops.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited December 2010
    Whenever I wake up
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    There's a solution for all that: eat some goddamned fiber.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited December 2010
    I know my day is going to be shitty when my wife pressures me to wake up. It's not like it's for sex, she just doesn't want to be awake alone.
    edited December 2010
    I know my day is going to be shitty when my wife pressures me to wake up. It's not like it's for sex, she just doesn't want to be awake alone.
    Man! Where's her sense of adventure.:p
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited December 2010

Sounds like my girlfriend of 5 years. Apparently 3 years away from me she was fine doing it. And a good deal of those three years I got 3 hours of sleep a night. Apparently not enough.

I'm not allowed to sleep in hardly on my days off, or just be plain worthless for a day.

Goddamn women! :facepalm: Only trade off is she is good looking and I get laid, or I would kick her the fuck out. She also can't cook. :facepalm:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    When you try to sleep early and ending sleeping late and waking up in the evening. FML
    edited December 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    When you try to sleep early and ending sleeping late and waking up in the evening. FML

The insomnia of war is the worst.

Even in high school, before the drugs and booze my sleep patterns were fucked up. My body has never seemed to work on a normal sleep schedual.

Ranger school, and constant deployment made it impossible to sleep like a human. Over in the shit though, that is the norm. At least for our type of units. Most of the pricks probably got decent bedding. In the field we got 2-3 hours of sleep in 1-2 days depending on mission, and of course you slept in a hole. In the mountains of Afghan is was sleeping bags in a hole, in the dead of winter. No time or reason to set up a full camp.

But still, I'm home. Still can't sleep for shit. I already had sleeping problems, after that stint it has become a sickness. As she says, it's amazing I keep living the 3 hours I may sleep a night.

I just need some sleeping drugs. But I hear if you don't get knocked out you end up tripping, and I've gotten away from that crap. And I just want to sleep like a normal human. Without also being abused by a fucking 110lb bitch :facepalm:
    edited December 2010
    acid_drop wrote: »
    Without also being abused by a fucking 110lb bitch :facepalm:
    You'd think the war would be over when you get home. :(
    edited December 2010
    As soon as I start working 40+ hours a week again I'll be able to sleep more (I know. Mindfuck). There is no way in hell I'm getting up sooner than 9am on days I don't work.
    edited December 2010
    As soon as I start working 40+ hours a week again I'll be able to sleep more (I know. Mindfuck). There is no way in hell I'm getting up sooner than 9am on days I don't work.

I work 40-50 hour work weeks and it still doesn't happen for me. If I try to force myself to go to bed at a decent time, I just lay there for hours until I say fuck it and get up to smoke a few cigs and down some nyquil.
    edited December 2010
    I try to force myself to go to bed at a decent time, I just lay there for hours until I say fuck it.
    That's my life. :(
    edited December 2010
    I work 40-50 hour work weeks and it still doesn't happen for me. If I try to force myself to go to bed at a decent time, I just lay there for hours until I say fuck it and get up to smoke a few cigs and down some nyquil.

My wife doesn't let me sleep in because I don't have a job.
    edited December 2010
    My wife doesn't let me sleep in because I don't have a job.
    lol! She's preparing you for one.:hai: