Why you should vote for Obama

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Yes I believe Obama should continue being president for the full 8 years. Remember the saying worse is better. He is bound to fuck up and we will continue to fail. This is a good thing.

True revolutionary change can never come if the people are comfortable. Keep this nigger in office and always try to elect the worst for America. Let him destroy America. America is a wall and he the termite. when the termite and decay gets to a certain point of rottenness then you can topple the wall with a simple shove.

Real change will never come if America succeeds and people are comfortable. Are real enemies the Jew, the nigger, the liberal, the republican, the capitalist. the multiculturalist the bourgeois the Illegal Alien the Muslim the homosexual. They can only be stopped and destroyed if America fails. This is why it's good if this country fails. If this country goes down then real change has a fighting chance otherwise we will only go further down the path to destruction.

Anyone who thinks democracy can solve our problems is an idiot. Blood not votes decides the fates of nations.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2010
  • shockshockshockshockshockshock Semo-Regulars
    edited December 2010
    Where you raised to be nationalist? or did past events; ie: your experience's in life shape you into a nationalist? I beg your pardon... marxist nationalist?
  • AltindAltind Regular
    edited December 2010
    Oprah told me so :(

love u auntie O
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited December 2010
    Lol dirty funny.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    Where you raised to be nationalist? or did past events; ie: your experience's in life shape you into a nationalist? I beg your pardon... marxist nationalist?

Nope I was raised in a fairly conservative family but not racist in the slightest. Around the age of 13 is when I first became a racist. Due to reading and life experience as well as common sense.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited January 2011
    You overestimate American's desire to revolt. Lets say that Obama is elected again and he indeed does some really nasty, he would just be removed the next election. I really dont think a president alone can do something like cause america to go to ruin overnight.

even then, if there are a majority of votes for him (who represents things like multiculturalism and all that stuff you said), wouldnt you expect the majority to not revolt in the way you describe?