Author of pedophilia guide to face charges

edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
A Colorado man who wrote a how-to guide for pedophiles was arrested Monday and will be extradited to Florida to face obscenity charges, after deputies there ordered a copy of the book that has generated online outrage.

Officers arrested Phillip R. Greaves at his home Monday in Pueblo on a warrant that charges him with violating Florida’s obscenity law. During a brief court appearance, Greaves waived his right to fight extradition to Polk County, Fla., where Sheriff Grady Judd claimed jurisdiction because the author sold and mailed his book directly to undercover deputies. Judd said Greaves signed the book.

“I was outraged by the content,” Judd told The Associated Press. “It was clearly a manifesto on how to sexually batter children. ... You just can’t believe how absolutely disgusting it was.”

The book – “The Pedophile’s Guide to Love and Pleasure: a Child-lover’s Code of Conduct” – caused a flap when it showed up on Amazon in November. The book later was removed from the site.

Greaves, who has no criminal record, writes in the book that pedophiles are misunderstood, as the word literally means to love a child. He adds that it is only a crime to act on sexual impulses toward children, and offers advice that purportedly allows pedophiles to abide by the law.

http://www.nwherald.com/2010/12/20/author-of-pedophilia-guide-to-face-charges-in-fla/a389bbn/

I wonder if Dfg will be next... :D

Comments

• NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited December 2010
    I'm sure there was nothing new in that book that hasn't already been said by various paedophile groups over the years, such as NAMBLA and PIE.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited December 2010
    Well, for one, this thread is useless without a download link to the book. It's a damn shame though, another knock against free speech.
  • edited December 2010
    ILTST9 wrote: »
    Well, for one, this thread is useless without a download link to the book. It's a damn shame though, another knock against free speech.

I looked, couldn't find anything. It was taken off of Amazon, although I'm not sure where else it would be.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited December 2010
    What's the title?
  • edited December 2010
    The Pedophile’s Guide to Love and Pleasure: a Child-lover’s Code of Conduct
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    Is it such a crime to love kids? :(:(:(:(:(
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    Obscenity laws are bullshit when they involve what you can and can't write. i'm so sick of everyone being "offended" by everything. Race pedos violence everything seems to offend somebody. Where the fuck did the right to not be offended come to be law. Especially all these "what about teh children" people. What makes children so much more valuable and special than an adult life? Like I hate when some disaster happens and they say "including 14 children" dead. Who cares if their kids dieing or getting raped. It's no worse than an adult getting killed or raped.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    That guy is retarded. He should've fought the extradition charge. You have to fight at every level you can.

Anyway, I want to read that book just cause people are in an uproar about it. Dfg, make your pedo thing longer and publish it. You will get totse lots of fame.
  • edited December 2010
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    I'm sure there was nothing new in that book that hasn't already been said by various paedophile groups over the years, such as NAMBLA and PIE.

They haven't been on Fox News recently.
  • edited December 2010
    If anyone can find this book, they should post it here. Freedom of speech for the win!
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited December 2010
    ---fuck this link---

a torrent doesn't have the same charm as the paper book would though... and i don't really trust this website.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited December 2010
    http://www.torrentdownloads.net/find/The+Pedophile+s+Guide+to+Love+and+Pleasure++A+Child+Lover+s+Code+of+Conduct

a torrent doesn't have the same charm as the paper book would though... and i don't really trust this website.

Garbage, at least check what you're linking to before posting.
    edited December 2010
    ^Agreed. That site is shit.
  • edited December 2010
    LOL, nice site. If you're posting Torrents, make sure they're legit :facepalm:

Negrophobe will probably show up again with 100 different links to the book, and a picture of himself holding the original hard-copy, just because he's like that.
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited December 2010
    sorry :facepalm:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    I want that link, I WANT THAT FUCKING LINK. Once I read that epic book I will write a new how to which will be distrubing and erotica at the same time. These guys will shit in their pants after reading that :D. I am not a pedo but I am pretty creative with stuff.

Ever heard of a girl being tied to a pole and licked by dogs while she sings some sweet melody. :D
  • edited December 2010
    In the news article, the guy sold his LAST book to the cops. That means that he's sold books to a bunch of others too, although I'm not sure how many people he sold to.

The only way we're getting this is if one of those guys puts the book online, right?
    edited December 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    I want that link, I WANT THAT FUCKING LINK. Once I read that epic book I will write a new how to which will be distrubing and erotica at the same time. These guys will shit in their pants after reading that :D. I am not a pedo but I am pretty creative with stuff.

Ever heard of a girl being tied to a poll and licked by dogs while she sings some sweet melody. :D
    pole