Favorite OTC drug?

edited December 2010 in Man Cave
I'm looking for some recommendations for some good OTC drugs, so I thought I'd ask here to find out what your favorites are, and what you'd recommend.

Throw me some suggestions.

Comments

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited December 2010
    edited December 2010
    Benadryl (Diphenhydrinate) is only good if you want to scare yourself silly, plus they make you feel like you're 1000 pounds :p

And dramamine/gravol (dimenhydrinate) is worse than that.
    edited December 2010
    ^ I figured that they're the same kind of trip considering they're almost the exact same drug :confused: What makes it worse?

i never got that bad of a body load on 'dryl, but the one from dram' was horrible. The delirium was a lot more realistic. Then throw paranoia, extreme drowsiness, dehydration, and bad tasting pills on top of that. It just wasnt any good IMO
    edited December 2010
    Only difference is that I enjoyed benadryl until the tolerance kicked in. Some of the OEV's were cool, and I would always hear music. No voices, scary shit, or spiders. I've done 'dryl around 15 times in like 2 months, and got an ungodly tolerance. Then I just decided it wasnt worth it anymore.
    edited December 2010
    Shit, the last time I took benadryl, I ate a whole box, and it didn't even make me drowsy...
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited December 2010
    salvia if that counts
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited December 2010
    Salvia is illegal in a lot of places. (Like Fucking Florida :mad:)
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited December 2010
    DXM definitely... it's a full on dissociative/hallucinogen you can buy at the store! :D
  • edited December 2010
    In Canada you can get 8mg codeine/30mg caffeine/100mg acetaminophen tabs and run a cold water separation, but it takes a real perfectionist to sort out the various fillers and caffeine. Other than that, I like pseudoephedrine 60mg, chances are whomever cooked your lunch was on one or two or ten or if it is going to be a long night on a hard seat in front of the computer, Advil 60mg pseudoephedrine 200mg ibuprofin is nice, because when you get butthurt, it doesn't feel so bad.
    C/O
    "I wish I still lived at home, mom had great pills."
  • edited December 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Salvia is illegal in a lot of places. (Like Fucking Florida :mad:)

Well, it's legal where I live and I've bought some before. I was a noob and smoked it wrong though :facepalm:
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited December 2010
    cannabis
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    DXM. I've been taking Diphenhydramine to sleep for years now so I take 300 to 400 mg's regularly and due to tolerance I just get a body load and go to sleep. It's probably not good for me but whatever. I can;t feel it at all if it's anything less than 300.