Do you still post on zoklet?

PacinoPacino Regular
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Because I don't :angry:

Fuck zoklet, if you really want this site to grow then you should stop posting on there retards

Comments

• DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited December 2010
    I do.

Fuckin' Pain Killer.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    I've never :cool:

So I guess the only option for me to pick is FUCK OFF FAGGOT
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited December 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »

Respec brah :cool:
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited December 2010
    I don't anymore.

In all honesty the zoklet page layout gives me a headache.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    Pacino wrote: »
    Respec brah :cool:

Reciprocated :cool:
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited December 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »

this
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited December 2010
    nuff luv
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited December 2010
    i dont post there at all anymore. i liked the weed growing section. i would love for totse to add that as a sub forum under bltc
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited December 2010
    I do only because it's a little better moderated there than here, and I don't like to have to shovel through reams of useless bullshit to get to something readable, but both are basically mostly unmoderated.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited December 2010
    I visit every once in a while and post in Just In or the Tech forum if I do. Only active the least bit because I have December off from school.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    Does your mom know you're gay?
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    No. It's gay plus I'm IP banned so it's not worth using proxy's to view a shit forum. Plus this place feels like the real totse so much more than coklet ever did.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited December 2010
    i dont post there at all anymore. i liked the weed growing section. i would love for totse to add that as a sub forum under bltc

This
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    ^Make a thread in H&S

I post there only to have a bit of fun. I DON"T contribute there now.
  • TCO420TCO420 Regular
    edited December 2010
    I post there all the time
  • edited December 2010
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    I do only because it's a little better moderated there than here, and I don't like to have to shovel through reams of useless bullshit to get to something readable, but both are basically mostly unmoderated.

Hold on, you DON'T have to shovel through shit on Zoklet?

That's pretty much the reason I left in the first place, haha.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited December 2010
    Yeah, those autistic bastards are so easy to wind up. It's good entertainment.
    edited December 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Hold on, you DON'T have to shovel through shit on Zoklet?

That's pretty much the reason I left in the first place, haha.
    I said a little better moderated. But both places have an almost intolerable amount of garbage and 10 year olds posting it, and I don't have the patience to hold the hands of little juvenile delinquents and show them how to make a post interesting and readable... I'd take the easy way out there and simply punt their dumb ass over the nearest garden fence and they can go fuck around over at pokemon.com or something. I'd actually much rather be here exclusively, but the way everything is I just don't give a fuck anymore. Too many people with little or no sense when it comes to the most basic of bulletin board mechanics.
    edited December 2010
    I prefer boohbah.com/zone.html to pokemon.com, if truth be known.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited December 2010
    Nope, zoklet sucks and I really don't even have time to post here much, so def. not there
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited December 2010
    After the whole shit went down with Zok and wires I just got fed up and found the place shit, so I left. I still may post maybe once a week and occasionally read but that is more a force of habit.

I prefer this place there's no drama and everyone is relaxed or at least more relaxed than Zoklet.
  • TCO420TCO420 Regular
    edited December 2010
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    Yeah, those autistic bastards are so easy to wind up. It's good entertainment.

Right kid we all know you're a troll :facepalm:
    edited December 2010
    TCO420 wrote: »
    Right kid we all know you're a troll :facepalm:

If I'm such a troll then why do people keep falling for it and getting pissed off, that's worse. Fuck off, you autistic nigger.
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited December 2010
    eh I don't post on either very often really but I'm on zoklet almost as much as here. I hardly ever post there though but I try to post here as much as I can to support the site. Zoklet just seems to have more activity, even if most of it is complete crap. Ohwell, sometime I feel like reading stupid crap
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    I said a little better moderated. But both places have an almost intolerable amount of garbage and 10 year olds posting it, and I don't have the patience to hold the hands of little juvenile delinquents and show them how to make a post interesting and readable... I'd take the easy way out there and simply punt their dumb ass over the nearest garden fence and they can go fuck around over at pokemon.com or something. I'd actually much rather be here exclusively, but the way everything is I just don't give a fuck anymore. Too many people with little or no sense when it comes to the most basic of bulletin board mechanics.

Why not make a guide to BBS and how to post etc. Seriously it will help users see your way and it might help new users post better. It never hurts to try. Who knows it might even get added in FAQ.

Try it.
    edited December 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Why not make a guide to BBS and how to post etc. Seriously it will help users see your way and it might help new users post better. It never hurts to try. Who knows it might even get added in FAQ.

Try it.
    Some of my past posts have broached on this subject, and are lengthy but informative in nature. I've already put a lot of work into educating people in general about this. Perhaps I'll gather some of it into a document to post here.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    Some of my past posts have broached on this subject, and are lengthy but informative in nature. I've already put a lot of work into educating people in general about this. Perhaps I'll gather some of it into a document to post here.

Awesome :)
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited December 2010
    If I'm such a troll then why do people keep falling for it and getting pissed off, that's worse. Fuck off, you autistic nigger.

lul
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2010
    I sign in to use the pm's only. So I guess I can't really say no. So "FUCK OFF FAGGOT" it is then. :confused:
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited December 2010
    I was IP banned so no i dont post there anymore
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited December 2010
    spectral is an old faggot and he will soon die
  • TCO420TCO420 Regular
    edited December 2010

You assume there falling for it, you're just a no life kid on the internet brah.
    edited December 2010
    TCO420 wrote: »
    You assume there falling for it, you're just a no life kid on the internet brah.

Nice of you to bump this thread, nigger.
    *Gives TCO some attention and some watermelon*
    edited December 2010
    So how do you all weigh in on what you want to see as for post/threads here on Totse.info? Do you just want to be able to post whatever you want wherever you want, including garbage and meaningless/useless kidiot-spam, or do you want to see a community where "information is power"? You can't have both. It's either one or the other, because if you allow a mix in the forums one will eat away at the other like a cancer. What is your vision for a mission statement for Totse.info?
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2010
    So how do you all weigh in on what you want to see as for post/threads here on Totse.info? Do you just want to be able to post whatever you want wherever you want, including garbage and meaningless/useless kidiot-spam, or do you want to see a community where "information is power"? You can't have both. It's either one or the other, because if you allow a mix in the forums one will eat away at the other like a cancer. What is your vision for a mission statement for Totse.info?
    The rights to freedom of speech, without being controlled like a nazified regime. Once you override the right to post, you override that freedom. Therefore that totse privilege becomes non existent.
  • HazeyHazey Acolyte
    edited December 2010
    I do.

Is it down right now or somthing ?
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited December 2010
    Hazey wrote: »
    I do.

Is it down right now or somthing ?

acolytes.png
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited December 2010
    NiGGER BALLS
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    Kidiot shit goes in HB. Good shit goes in the other forums :o
  • HazeyHazey Acolyte
    edited December 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    acolytes.png

So you prefer to let the site dwindle and fall into a peice of shit...oh..ok...

Btw I was on the real totse..
  • HazeyHazey Acolyte
    edited December 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    acolytes.png

DOUBLE POST 4 you

:facepalm:
  • edited December 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    kidiot shit goes in hb. Good shit goes in the other forums :o

lololololo