Christmas Drug of Choice

edited December 2010 in Man Cave
Greetings Totse! My name is Santa, and I have the power to bring you any drug of your choice for Christmas this year.

So, if you could have any fucking drug under the sun this year, which one would it be?

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    I'm drunk right now so alcohol is my choice:hai:
  • edited December 2010
    I'm going to get off my face tomorrow with alcohol.

Right now though, I'm getting stoned. And I'll continue that through Christmas.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited December 2010
    LSD. I would like to trip bawlz for xmas
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited December 2010
    Fluorine gas.
  • edited December 2010
    I usually roll "the 12 jays of Christmas". Also booze. But I have foregone the Christmas coke this year as I have a GF and don't want to be a burnt out husk when she visits.
    C/O
    "christmas weed, christmas weed, grown from a little green seed"
  • AltindAltind Regular
    edited December 2010
    I'd be happy with a pound of weed, thanks Santa. :)
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited December 2010
    I'd like some shrooms please:)
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited December 2010
    definately some good dank ass bud. and a lot of it :):):)
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited December 2010
    Ibogaine.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited December 2010
    Mescaline, with a side of acid
  • edited December 2010
    I'd go for a fat bag of weed.
  • homeslice4700homeslice4700 Regular
    edited December 2010
    I've done every drug in the book and I'm proud to say this is the first sober christmas I've had in a long time and I'm damn proud of it :)
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2010
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
  • DNA4everDNA4ever Acolyte
    edited December 2010
    A big ol' pile of roxy 30's would've been nice. 4 of them split between me and my fiance worked just fine though. :) Also, ecstasy woulda been pretty sweet if I was in the condition to be "allowed" to do it this Christmas.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited December 2010
    KB and beeeeer
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2010
    I spent xmas and the days either side at my Nan's. Now she's pretty laid back (she found blunt wraps in my bag when she moved everything into my bedroom there). Also she was shitfaced and it was a giggle.

Unfortunately the only drugs I had were opiates, and my tolerance is so high, that even morphine doesn't affect me.

OP, let's go with DMT. Just because, motherfucker. Shrooms are great in snowy environments, too. Just wrap the fuck up and have good vibes. Don't freeze to death.
  • edited December 2010
    I ended up going out and scoring crack at 3:30am on Christmas day, respectable powder dealers take time off, and I was drunk off my ass. The score went okay, I could buy drugs on fucking mars and not get ripped off, it's a talent. The shit was pretty good too, about .35g for $40, and it kept me fried for a good 3 hours. I ran out, twitched through the inevitable cravings, took an ambien and some valerian, passed out for 4 hours, and was good to go when the GF came over to exchange presents.
    C/O
    "Perhaps I should give up hard drugs, after all, I'm 40. Nah, fuck it, life is bland food, and hard narcotics are spicy indeed."
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2010
    CO, you do make me chuckle :D
  • electric wizardelectric wizard Acolyte
    edited December 2010
    I wouldve wanted a fistful of vicodin ES and a couple of xanax
    What I had, on the other hand, was various types of booze and some spice
  • Bob_DoleBob_Dole Acolyte
    edited December 2010
    I just got out of fucking detox. I've been on a two year H and coke bender, lost my GF, almost lost my job, and almost my life. I'm crashing at my rents place till the 30th, upon which I will fly back home, get to my apartment, and pack a bong. Although sobriety is both boring and shitty, it is a gift.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited December 2010
    I got some sick local hash for christmas. If its snowin like a muv then tell santa to get you some shrooms, bundle up, tek it, and take a walk.