Fuck, that went quickly.

edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Christmas day is over already? I feel as though I only woke up like 10 minutes ago :facepalm:

Overall, it hasn't been too bad. Old folks are kinda boring, but I countered that with alcohol and Totse :D You guys make my life so much better. Currently posting with the family computer, which is terrible.

I think I need to persuade my family to let me build them a new computer, this one sucks. I also should clean up the keyboard, which feels fucking disgusting to use. Other than that, w00t.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    Christmas kinda sucked for me. The whole world seemed distant to me and it doesn't help when you couldn't sleep even when you tried your best. Btw I ended two Audio Books back to back.
    The books were Sarah Prineas Magic Thief 1 and 2 and I am looking for the third one. I know these books are aimed at children but they're kinda fun to listen to and you don't have to bother with story etc.
  • edited December 2010
    The fuck? It's 3:42 PM Christmas Day, you jackasses need to learn how to tell time.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited December 2010
    Christmas Day was yesterday for me. I always wake up late.

Christmas Eve is were the true festivities are for our friends/family.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited December 2010
    I know the feeling and I knew this would happen. This whole week has been a lost cause of a months vacation from college getting sick and all. I know it's best to be sick when you don't have shit to do but knowing the bullshit that awaits me I haven't accomplished shit so far because I've been sick.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    Christmas Day was yesterday for me. I always wake up late.

Christmas Eve is were the true festivities are for our friends/family.

Same here. For us Christmas eve is Christmas. Christmas day feels like any other day.
  • AltindAltind Regular
    edited December 2010
    bah humbug
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited December 2010
    Altind wrote: »
    bah humbug

Why does everyone seem to be saying that everywhere I go for the past two weeks?
  • edited December 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    Why does everyone seem to be saying that everywhere I go for the past two weeks?

I'm guessing you don't know where it comes from?
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2010
    It's the 27th here 2:51am FTW! & I'm drunk again. FTW twice.....:thumbsup:
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited December 2010
    I only opened one thing because my mother is in the hospital. :( But today is when we really start christmas.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2010
    ^
    Sorry to hear that bro. :(
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    I only opened one thing because my mother is in the hospital. :( But today is when we really start christmas.

<3 I hope she gets well soon.
  • edited December 2010

I hope she dies. Merry Xmas!
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited December 2010

Your mother wouldn't be in hospital if she wasn't such a whore and if you weren't such an autistic shit head. I've no sympathy whatsoever. Have a shitty new year as well.
    edited December 2010
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    Your mother wouldn't be in hospital if she wasn't such a whore and if you weren't such an autistic shit head. I've no sympathy whatsoever. Have a shitty new year as well.
    I hope she dies. Merry Xmas!

This is why I like totse:o I would have sympathy but you're a nigger lover so I hope she dies.
    edited December 2010
    I'd chop Gary Oak's mother's tits off and fry them in a skillet.

On topic with the thread now. It wasn't just yesterday which went quickly, this whole fucking year has gone too quick. I feel I could have done a lot more.
    edited December 2010

On topic with the thread now. It wasn't just yesterday which went quickly, this whole fucking year has gone too quick. I feel I could have done a lot more.

I miss when I was a kid how a year felt like it went on forever. Every year it seems to go buy faster and faster. not a bad idea with the skillet btw but I would anally violate her first:hai: I might take a bite of the fried tit too just to see how it tasted.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    I miss when I was a kid how a year felt like it went on forever. Every year it seems to go buy faster and faster.

Yeh, it's kinda depressing. Not sure where this comes from, but if someone was immortal, eventually a year will pass as a second.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited December 2010
    Yup it flew by pretty fast this year

Did the gift exchange with our parents on Thursday
    Sent my parents on a cruise and they left sunday morning

The wife's sister is at our place and I am watching my parents pet's while they are away

It was nice to sleep in til 1130 Saturday morning
    The wife has a habit of getting up at 4 or 5 and driving me nuts
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2010
    I got to bed at 5am after having to help my Nan (she's only 68) as she was shitfaced and puking everywhere. Considering this hasn't happened in 38 years, she had a decent night. Woke up at 10am, sister woke up later than me (which is surprising as she is 15 and now reached that "anti xmas" age where it's cool to rebel...right?)

But yeah, pretty good day, then met my future ex-girlfriend on Boxing day, went to see her family then they came to see mine. Need to fuck 2 more girls before I commit. Can't pass up these chances.
    edited December 2010

I don't remember making this post. Oh well, I don't feel the least bit bad about it, lol.